Thermaltake Toughpower 700W Reaches 80 PLUS Silver
Thermaltake Technology is pleased to announce its high performance line of power supply, Toughpower series, has been added an 80PLUS Silver power supply - Toughpower 700W (W0295). With Thermaltake's commitment to offer users quality products, the 800W / 1200W (all 80PLUS Silver ready) will also be ready in Q2.
80 PLUS is a cutting-edge, electric utility-funded program whose mission is to integrate energy-efficient power supplies into desktop computers and servers. The 80PLUS Silver standard certifies PSU that has 85%, 88%, and 85% or higher energy efficiency rate at 20%, 50%, and 100% of loading, respectively. This requirement makes an 80 PLUS Silver certified power supply considerably more efficient than any other traditional 80 PLUS power supplies.
Thermaltake's Toughpower series has gained a reputation for providing excellent performance and high efficiency to enthusiasts' gaming machines. Toughpower 700W (80PLUS Silver) is equipped with high quality Japanese capacitors for superb performance and reliability. With the use of LLC resonant technology and individual feedback control circuit for both 12V and 5V, the new structure performs the good voltage regulation for each output, high stability for dynamic loading and excellent system compatibility. The efficiency of the new Toughpower series can reach up to 90.49 percent and power factor will be almost 0.99. These figures prove the performance of the new Toughpower 700W (80PLUS Silver) is far beyond 80 PLUS Silver's requirement.
Toughpower 700W (80PLUS Silver) is also equipped with the support for latest Intel Core Extreme/i7, Xeon and AMD Opteron and SLI or CrossFireX and AMD GAME! The new Thermaltake Toughpower 700W (80PLUS Silver) is now here to power up your system with the best performance!
Latest News Posts
- Free multiplayer modes coming to Doom tomorrrow, Deathmatch later on
- EA's Origin client is getting a new look, currently in beta
- Unlock new career paths with an in-demand tech certification
- Nintendo successfully patents external console upgrade box
- Nintendo NX might support Pokemon Go and other mobile games
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio