Thermaltake Toughpower 700W Reaches 80 PLUS Silver
Thermaltake Technology is pleased to announce its high performance line of power supply, Toughpower series, has been added an 80PLUS Silver power supply - Toughpower 700W (W0295). With Thermaltake's commitment to offer users quality products, the 800W / 1200W (all 80PLUS Silver ready) will also be ready in Q2.
80 PLUS is a cutting-edge, electric utility-funded program whose mission is to integrate energy-efficient power supplies into desktop computers and servers. The 80PLUS Silver standard certifies PSU that has 85%, 88%, and 85% or higher energy efficiency rate at 20%, 50%, and 100% of loading, respectively. This requirement makes an 80 PLUS Silver certified power supply considerably more efficient than any other traditional 80 PLUS power supplies.
Thermaltake's Toughpower series has gained a reputation for providing excellent performance and high efficiency to enthusiasts' gaming machines. Toughpower 700W (80PLUS Silver) is equipped with high quality Japanese capacitors for superb performance and reliability. With the use of LLC resonant technology and individual feedback control circuit for both 12V and 5V, the new structure performs the good voltage regulation for each output, high stability for dynamic loading and excellent system compatibility. The efficiency of the new Toughpower series can reach up to 90.49 percent and power factor will be almost 0.99. These figures prove the performance of the new Toughpower 700W (80PLUS Silver) is far beyond 80 PLUS Silver's requirement.
Toughpower 700W (80PLUS Silver) is also equipped with the support for latest Intel Core Extreme/i7, Xeon and AMD Opteron and SLI or CrossFireX and AMD GAME! The new Thermaltake Toughpower 700W (80PLUS Silver) is now here to power up your system with the best performance!
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen Vega graphics cards launch in early 2017
- AMD now has over 100 FreeSync monitors in its arsenal
- Final Fantasy 15 isn't completely open-world
- Nintendo admits it has to communicate better with the NX
- Open-source Piton CPU can scale into million-core system
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- Overwatch Eichenwalde Map Preview
- 1833MHz memory in Asus PU551LA
- New Build - About to Press BUY
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller