Thermaltake Toughpower 700W Reaches 80 PLUS Silver
Thermaltake Technology is pleased to announce its high performance line of power supply, Toughpower series, has been added an 80PLUS Silver power supply - Toughpower 700W (W0295). With Thermaltake's commitment to offer users quality products, the 800W / 1200W (all 80PLUS Silver ready) will also be ready in Q2.
80 PLUS is a cutting-edge, electric utility-funded program whose mission is to integrate energy-efficient power supplies into desktop computers and servers. The 80PLUS Silver standard certifies PSU that has 85%, 88%, and 85% or higher energy efficiency rate at 20%, 50%, and 100% of loading, respectively. This requirement makes an 80 PLUS Silver certified power supply considerably more efficient than any other traditional 80 PLUS power supplies.
Thermaltake's Toughpower series has gained a reputation for providing excellent performance and high efficiency to enthusiasts' gaming machines. Toughpower 700W (80PLUS Silver) is equipped with high quality Japanese capacitors for superb performance and reliability. With the use of LLC resonant technology and individual feedback control circuit for both 12V and 5V, the new structure performs the good voltage regulation for each output, high stability for dynamic loading and excellent system compatibility. The efficiency of the new Toughpower series can reach up to 90.49 percent and power factor will be almost 0.99. These figures prove the performance of the new Toughpower 700W (80PLUS Silver) is far beyond 80 PLUS Silver's requirement.
Toughpower 700W (80PLUS Silver) is also equipped with the support for latest Intel Core Extreme/i7, Xeon and AMD Opteron and SLI or CrossFireX and AMD GAME! The new Thermaltake Toughpower 700W (80PLUS Silver) is now here to power up your system with the best performance!
Latest News Posts
- Intel's upcoming Core i7-6700K will replace the flagship i7-4790K
- Garena aquires Heroes of Newerth from S2 Games as Frostburn Studios
- Killzone: Shadow Fall lawsuit over 1080p marketing dismissed in court
- The new Moto X should feature QHD display, 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 808
- 'Star Wars' characters join Disney Infinity 3.0
- Is it possible to upgrade Gigabyte bios setup GUI?
- Patriot Memory Ignite M2 480GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Asus RT-N56U disconnecting every hour
- Supermicro X10DRX (Intel C612) Server Motherboard Review
- Western Digital Board Declares Dividend For Fourth Quarter Of Fiscal 2015
- Frostburn Studios is the New Game Developer for Heroes of Newerth
- Tomorrow, the Bungie team will continue to roll out information for the upcoming Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves
- Samsung Announces PRO Plus and EVO Plus Memory Cards
- Giada Launches Compact i200 Mini-PC for Thin Client, Enterprise and Industrial Applications