Thermaltake Toughpower 700W Reaches 80 PLUS Silver
Thermaltake Technology is pleased to announce its high performance line of power supply, Toughpower series, has been added an 80PLUS Silver power supply - Toughpower 700W (W0295). With Thermaltake's commitment to offer users quality products, the 800W / 1200W (all 80PLUS Silver ready) will also be ready in Q2.
80 PLUS is a cutting-edge, electric utility-funded program whose mission is to integrate energy-efficient power supplies into desktop computers and servers. The 80PLUS Silver standard certifies PSU that has 85%, 88%, and 85% or higher energy efficiency rate at 20%, 50%, and 100% of loading, respectively. This requirement makes an 80 PLUS Silver certified power supply considerably more efficient than any other traditional 80 PLUS power supplies.
Thermaltake's Toughpower series has gained a reputation for providing excellent performance and high efficiency to enthusiasts' gaming machines. Toughpower 700W (80PLUS Silver) is equipped with high quality Japanese capacitors for superb performance and reliability. With the use of LLC resonant technology and individual feedback control circuit for both 12V and 5V, the new structure performs the good voltage regulation for each output, high stability for dynamic loading and excellent system compatibility. The efficiency of the new Toughpower series can reach up to 90.49 percent and power factor will be almost 0.99. These figures prove the performance of the new Toughpower 700W (80PLUS Silver) is far beyond 80 PLUS Silver's requirement.
Toughpower 700W (80PLUS Silver) is also equipped with the support for latest Intel Core Extreme/i7, Xeon and AMD Opteron and SLI or CrossFireX and AMD GAME! The new Thermaltake Toughpower 700W (80PLUS Silver) is now here to power up your system with the best performance!
Latest News Posts
- LG's new Watch Urbane is a seriously slick piece of smartwatch
- Hands-on with the Xperia Z4 Tablet, Sony's best tablet yet
- Lenovo announces the VIBE Shot at MWC 2015, a 2-in-1 camera smartphone
- Set off 'John Wick' in our Blu-ray giveaway, thanks to Roadshow
- Samsung's Galaxy S6 is demolishing the competition in early benchmarks
- GIGABYTE X99-UD4 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- ScaleUp 3,000mAh Portable Battery with LCD Review
- x79s-up5 f3 bios
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams