SILICON POWER Touch 820 Swivel-Guard USB Drive
Offers Care-Free & Ultimate Protection Design
(Taipei, Taiwan) World leading flash memory company, Silicon Power today announces the new Touch 820 Swivel-Guard USB Drive. The latest incarnation of their Touch series remains focused on "convenient to use" and "data protection" with the addition of a 360° swivel-guard lid. The swivel-guard lid design protects the gold fingers of the USB connector from accidental damage and unnecessary wear and tear to further guarantee data protection.
With ever changing consumer behavior, USB drives have derived and evolved to meet the needs of consumers. In addition to storage capacity, USB drive's ID design must also be attractive, suit individuality, handy and light. Having won the Taiwan Innovalue Award with Touch 810, Silicon Power has out-done itself with the Touch 820 Swivel-Guard USB Drive. The dedicated design team was able to come up with a design that is clean and simple. Utilizing "Chip-On-Board" (COB) advance packaging technology, it makes Touch 820 waterproof, vibration-proof and dust-proof. Integration of "Wear Leveling technology improves overall data reliability and lifespan of the USB drive to offer users a peace of mind.
Protection mechanisms aside, Silicon Power Touch 820's clean and simple design incorporates natural and harmonious concepts to emphasize its care-free looks and elegance. The Silicon Power Touch 820 Swivel-Guard USB Drive is a USB drive with natural styling and personality.
Silicon Power products are in compliance with European's RoHS standards and come with a Lifetime warranty.
Silicon Power's Touch 820 Swivel-Guard USB Drive is available from 2 ~ 8GB in capacity to choose from.
-360° swivel -guard lid design
-Care-free & Ultimate Protection design
-Waterproof, vibration-proof and dust-proof
-Utilizes Chip-On-Board (COB) advance packaging technology
-Plug-and-play compatible, does not require additional power to operate
-Compatible with USB 2.0 specifications
-No driver needed except for Win 98/ 98SE
(The driver needs to be downloaded from official website)
-In compliance with European RoHS standards
-Dimension: 36.2 x 12.5 x 4mm ±0.3mm (L x W x H)
-Interface: USB1.1 and USB2.0 compatible
-Supported operating systems: Windows Vista, WinXP, Win2000, WinME, Win98, Mac OS 9.0 & above, Linux 2.4.0 & above
-Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
-Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 70°C
-Storage temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- id Software: The new DOOM will not take itself too seriously
- Intel's Brian Krzanich announces change of a few management positions
- 'Happy Forest' is yet another great example of Unreal Engine 4
- Turtle Beach opens pre-orders for a wireless headset called the 420X
- Mad Catz faces possible closure due to financial struggles
- your Other built or out. nation much sleeping out bag,
- Gaming Sponsorship - Part 2: Live events are key to success
- orange jack not working with 5.1 sound
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC
- Synology Announces RS18016xs+ and RX1216sas NAS Servers
- Giada Announces the P211 OPS-compliant Mini PC
- Intel Announces Leadership Changes