SILICON POWER Touch 820 Swivel-Guard USB Drive
Offers Care-Free & Ultimate Protection Design
(Taipei, Taiwan) World leading flash memory company, Silicon Power today announces the new Touch 820 Swivel-Guard USB Drive. The latest incarnation of their Touch series remains focused on "convenient to use" and "data protection" with the addition of a 360° swivel-guard lid. The swivel-guard lid design protects the gold fingers of the USB connector from accidental damage and unnecessary wear and tear to further guarantee data protection.
With ever changing consumer behavior, USB drives have derived and evolved to meet the needs of consumers. In addition to storage capacity, USB drive's ID design must also be attractive, suit individuality, handy and light. Having won the Taiwan Innovalue Award with Touch 810, Silicon Power has out-done itself with the Touch 820 Swivel-Guard USB Drive. The dedicated design team was able to come up with a design that is clean and simple. Utilizing "Chip-On-Board" (COB) advance packaging technology, it makes Touch 820 waterproof, vibration-proof and dust-proof. Integration of "Wear Leveling technology improves overall data reliability and lifespan of the USB drive to offer users a peace of mind.
Protection mechanisms aside, Silicon Power Touch 820's clean and simple design incorporates natural and harmonious concepts to emphasize its care-free looks and elegance. The Silicon Power Touch 820 Swivel-Guard USB Drive is a USB drive with natural styling and personality.
Silicon Power products are in compliance with European's RoHS standards and come with a Lifetime warranty.
Silicon Power's Touch 820 Swivel-Guard USB Drive is available from 2 ~ 8GB in capacity to choose from.
-360° swivel -guard lid design
-Care-free & Ultimate Protection design
-Waterproof, vibration-proof and dust-proof
-Utilizes Chip-On-Board (COB) advance packaging technology
-Plug-and-play compatible, does not require additional power to operate
-Compatible with USB 2.0 specifications
-No driver needed except for Win 98/ 98SE
(The driver needs to be downloaded from official website)
-In compliance with European RoHS standards
-Dimension: 36.2 x 12.5 x 4mm ±0.3mm (L x W x H)
-Interface: USB1.1 and USB2.0 compatible
-Supported operating systems: Windows Vista, WinXP, Win2000, WinME, Win98, Mac OS 9.0 & above, Linux 2.4.0 & above
-Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
-Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 70°C
-Storage temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Three new Xbox One S deals for release week
- New Battlefield series interface launches on PS4
- WhatsApp to share user data with Facebook
- Domino's Pizza begins testing drone delivery
- The best way to rock out to premium audio anywhere
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- Asus Zenbook pro ux501vw touchscreen?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller