Phanteks, award-winning case manufacturer, today proudly announced the successor to the very first Evolv case. The renowned Evolv MATX now sports luxurious hinged glass doors, RGB illumination and easy to access front I/O.
The latest installment to the Evolv family now sports magnetic tempered glass on hinges for easy and convenient accessibility on both sides. The silk screen printed glass panels and 3mm anodized aluminium exterior retains the sleek mimimalistic design that the Evolv is known for. Many enhancements to the internal layout provide support for long GPU's and extreme cooling with two mounting locations for radiators (up to 360mm in front and 280mm on top).
To personalize your build, the integrated RGB illumination can be synced with Phanteks RGB products and RGB motherboards when upgraded with a Phanteks RGB LED adapter. The case features Phanteks' renowned cable management design with plenty of velcro cable ties to tidy up any cables you have. The EVOLV MATX Tempered Glass is available in 3 Phanteks-signature finishes; Satin Black, Anthracite Grey, and Galaxy Silver.
PH-ES314ETG_BK Phanteks EVOLV MATX Tempered Glass - Satin Black $129.99
PH-ES314ETG_AG Phanteks EVOLV MATX Tempered Glass - Anthracite Grey $129.99
PH-ES314ETG_GS Phanteks EVOLV MATX Tempered Glass - Galaxy Silver $129.99
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV comes to PC in 2018, NVIDIA optimized
- Pre-ordered Note8 to come with a free 360 camera
- HTC slices $200 from Vive price, now costs $599
- Forza Motorsport 7 requires GTX 1080/Vega for 4K 60FPS
- ASUS makes ROG Strix Radeon RX Vega series official
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect