Phanteks, award-winning case manufacturer, today proudly announced the successor to the very first Evolv case. The renowned Evolv MATX now sports luxurious hinged glass doors, RGB illumination and easy to access front I/O.
The latest installment to the Evolv family now sports magnetic tempered glass on hinges for easy and convenient accessibility on both sides. The silk screen printed glass panels and 3mm anodized aluminium exterior retains the sleek mimimalistic design that the Evolv is known for. Many enhancements to the internal layout provide support for long GPU's and extreme cooling with two mounting locations for radiators (up to 360mm in front and 280mm on top).
To personalize your build, the integrated RGB illumination can be synced with Phanteks RGB products and RGB motherboards when upgraded with a Phanteks RGB LED adapter. The case features Phanteks' renowned cable management design with plenty of velcro cable ties to tidy up any cables you have. The EVOLV MATX Tempered Glass is available in 3 Phanteks-signature finishes; Satin Black, Anthracite Grey, and Galaxy Silver.
PH-ES314ETG_BK Phanteks EVOLV MATX Tempered Glass - Satin Black $129.99
PH-ES314ETG_AG Phanteks EVOLV MATX Tempered Glass - Anthracite Grey $129.99
PH-ES314ETG_GS Phanteks EVOLV MATX Tempered Glass - Galaxy Silver $129.99
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Facebook reaches 2 billion monthly users
- Ubisoft founders raise company stake to repel Vivendi
- Samsung sells around 12,000 Galaxy S8 units daily
- EU fines Google $2.7 billion for breaking antitrust law
- Anthem is sci-fantasy, not sci-fi like Mass Effect
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller