ASUS today announced the Republic of Gamers (ROG) Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti and ASUS Turbo GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards. These VR-ready gaming graphics cards feature the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics processing units (GPU), delivering 35 percent faster performance than GeForce GTX 1080, and even outperforming the NVIDIA Titan X during gaming. ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080i and ASUS Turbo GeForce GTX 1080 Ti feature the industry-exclusive Auto-Extreme technology for premium quality and reliability. They also feature GPU Tweak II for intuitive performance tweaking and XSplit Gamecaster for instant gameplay streaming.
VR-ready gaming graphics cards with Auto-Extreme technology and GPU Tweak II for premium quality and intuitive performance tweaking
- ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti provides ultra-fast performance, all-new MaxContact cooling and ASUS Aura Sync lighting
- ASUS Turbo GeForce GTX 1080 Ti features a dual-ball-bearing fan for up to
- 2X-longer card lifespan and customizable backlit logo
- Both graphics cards feature industry-exclusive Auto-Extreme technology that combines premium quality with the best reliability
- Both models also feature GPU Tweak II for intuitive performance tweaking and XSplit Gamecaster for instant gameplay streaming
ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti has a 2.5-slot width for 40 percent more surface area for heat dissipation compared to previous 2-slot designs. It is packed with exclusive ASUS technologies, including the all-new MaxContact, an industry-first GPU cooling technology that features an optimized copper spreader that is in direct contact with the GPU for improved thermal transfer. MaxContact, together with three patented wing-blade 0dB fans, ensure ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti delivers 30 percent cooler and three-times (3X) quieter performance than reference cards. The fans are IP5X dust resistant for improved reliability and a longer lifespan. ASUS FanConnect II provides CPU- or GPU-controlled fan headers and a comprehensive set of GPU Tweak II tuning options to optimize system cooling even further.
Industry-exclusive Auto-Extreme technology with 10+2 phases Super Alloy Power II components ensure premium quality and reliability.
ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti features synchronized ASUS Aura Sync for complete RGB LED customization and personalization. A VR-friendly design with two HDMI ports lets gamers keep a VR headset connected to their system for immersive, virtual-reality gaming any time.
ASUS Turbo GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
ASUS Turbo GeForce GTX 1080 Ti features a dual-ball-bearing fan for up to two-times (2X) longer card lifespan and a customizable logo to let gamers personalize their system. It also features a VR-friendly design with two HDMI ports so gamers can enjoy immersive virtual reality at any time without having to swap cables.
All ASUS graphics cards feature Auto-Extreme technology, an industry-exclusive 100%-automated production process that incorporates premium materials to set a new standard of quality, performance and longevity. Auto-Extreme technology has improved reliability by 30 percent since it was introduced; it is also environmentally-friendly, eliminating harsh chemicals and reducing power consumption by 50 percent.
GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster
Redesigned with an intuitive user interface, GPU Tweak II makes gaming and overclocking easier than ever, while retaining advanced options for seasoned overclockers. With one click, the Gaming Booster function maximizes system performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically.
An included one-year XSplit Gamecaster premium license - a $99 value - lets gamers easily stream or record gameplay via a convenient, in-game overlay. The overlay also displays GPU clock speed, temperature, and VRM usage, and has GPU Tweak II controls, so gamers can choose a gaming profile and boost performance with just one click.
AVAILABILITY & PRICING
ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080i and ASUS Turbo GeForce GTX 1080 Ti will be available worldwide from mid-March, 2017. Please contact myself for further information.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AORUS X399 GAMING 7 is ready for AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Hardware deals: cheap Ryzen 5 and GeForce GPUs
- AMD Radeon RX Vega reference card spotted
- Motorola announces its flagship priced at $800
- Huawei to launch Honor Note 9 with Infinity Display
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology