GIGABYTE, the world's leading premium gaming hardware manufacturer, today announced the latest GeForce GTX 1080 XTREME GAMING WATERFORCE WB graphics card that combines the most advanced Pascal architecture with GIGABYTE open-loop liquid cooling solution.
Packed with a custom-designed full-cover water block, the card is ready for custom liquid cooling loop setups without having to swap the existing cooler the conventional way, costing less while keeping the warranty intact. The card also features RGB lighting, VR-friendly connectivity, and premium quality components to make it the ultimate gaming graphics card for water cooling enthusiasts looking for the most extreme gaming experience.
Delivering fierce cooling for the most heated gameplay, the card boasts a water block covering the entire length of the board and incorporates a large copper base plate in direct contact to the GPU core, VRAM and critical components to maximize heat dissipation.
The optimized liquid flow over these critical areas is able to rapidly remove the heat, keeping the card to remain cool and stable even when aggressively overclocked.
Forged with the sorted XTREME GAMING-grade GPU, the card guarantees supreme overclocking capability without compromising system reliability. Clocked at 1936MHz in OC mode, the card delivers blazing fast gaming performance over the reference design and other competitions.
The 12+2 power phases provide even more stable voltage output for serious overclocking. The use of premium-grade chokes and capacitors also ensure ultra durability for a longer system lifespan.
The card ignites the passion for gaming with full-spectrum RGB light glowing along the card edges. Users are free to customize with virtually unlimited color options and light effects using Xtreme Engine software for building a totally unique and personal gaming rig. The card is protected with a solid metal back plate to strengthen the structure, while giving it a sleek, premium look. The aerospace-grade PCB coating provides extra protection against moisture, dust and corrosive contaminants.
In terms of output, the card is ready for virtual reality applications with the Xtreme VR Link. This VR-friendly feature offers 2 additional HDMI connectors at the front of the card, providing gamers with extra output flexibility to connect VR devices while using HDMI monitors at the same time without the need of adaptors.
Unlike the conventional method of replacing the existing cooler with a third-party water block that would void the warranty, the GTX 1080 XTREME GAMING WATERFORCE WB ensures the users are well covered with the 3-year product warranty. By signing up as member of the XTREME GAMING Club and completing the online product registration, GIGABYTE will extend the product warranty from 3 to 4 years, giving owners extra peace of mind.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni