Spire Introduces the Tethys Micro ATX Chassis
Nowadays workspace is constantly getting smaller, which means your pc has to move with the times! The future of Micro ATX cases has arrived, The Tethys.
This stylish and innovative case breaks the conforms of the usual. This case has been made to the highest possible quality to provide you with the satisfaction you are looking for in a small, yet powerful package. Complete with its own integrated LCD display to provide you with all the information you need to keep your system at optimal. No matter the challenge, this case will be sure to deliver what you want, when you want.
- Durable Lightweight Metal
- Stylish & Sophisticated Design
- Dust Free Design
- Front USB and Audio Connections
- Full Folded Edge, Full Screen & Radiation Protected
- Intergrated LCD-Display
- Micro ATX-Motherboard Compatible
- Rear & Front 2x60mm Fan Spacing
- Owner Manual
- Mainboard stand-off
The Tethys is compatible with all MICRO-ATX and ITX form factor platforms.
The Tethys MICRO ATX SOHO Chassis is now available for direct shipping from the Spire factory in ShenZhen, China. Distribution thru global branches and partner distributors will commence early April.
Latest News Posts
- Save 58% on a Lifetime Subscription to Penzu Pro Digital Journal
- Realtek has produced a new onboard LAN chip aimed at gamers
- Meet the low-profile GELID Polar 1U air cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Storage is no sweat for the Transcend StoreJet 8TB USB 3.0 drive
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Z77 Extreme 4 USB dead?
- Gigabyty strange start-up behavior, please help! (video inside)
- Cars news
- Latest automobiles news
- Automobiles news
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC