ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) today announced the latest ROG Sica gaming mouse with a new Glacier White finish and upgraded Omron switches. ROG Sica is an ambidextrous gaming mouse optimized for MOBA gaming for gamers of all grip types. ROG Sica features a simple independent two-button and single clickable scroll-wheel setup. An improved exclusive easy-swap switch socket design lets users customize click resistance with Omron switches that offer 20-million-click durability. The left and right mouse buttons are separated from the main mouse body to reduce travel distance to ensure increased button tactility and responsiveness.
ROG Sica has a 1000Hz polling rate and packs an optical sensor that tracks at up to 5000 DPI, and at speeds of up to 130 inches per second and 30g acceleration to give users swift, pixel-precise mouse tracking. ROG Sica's Glacier White body features a glowing ROG logo and intricate Mayan-stenciled side panels to give it presence. It has a gold-plated USB 2.0 connector, and low-friction Teflon feet.
The innovative Armoury software lets users customize button functions, performance settings, and ROG logo light effects. Users can save their profiles in ROG Sica's built-in flash memory.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Samsung to produce chips for the iPhone 9, LG batteries
- Facebook is working on a modular smartphone
- Samsung's 1st dual camera phone has an Always On Display
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4