HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology, the independent world leader in memory products, today announced an agreement with Microsoft to be an official licensed headset partner for Xbox One. HyperX CloudX Pro Gaming Headset will ship in late Q2 2016. When the HyperX Cloud Series launched in 2014, it was aimed squarely at PC gamers. HyperX CloudX is the company's first foray into the gaming console market as it plugs directly into Xbox One controllers with a 3.5mm port.
Based on the award-winning HyperX Cloud II design, HyperX CloudX brings a new level of audio performance to console gamers. It delivers every gunshot, explosion and dialogue in crystal-clear sound via large 53mm drivers. HyperX CloudX has convenient in-line volume controls and uses memory foam ear cushions as well as a soft leather-padded headband with custom stitching for enhanced comfort and style. The over-the-ear, closed-cup design helps block out ambient noise for a more immersive game experience. HyperX CloudX also features a detachable microphone and comes with a hard shell carrying case to protect the headset when traveling or not in use. Further product details will be provided when it ships in late Q2.
"We are proud to work with Microsoft on their Xbox One gaming platform and bring our headset expertise to the console world," said Ann Bai, Sales Director, APAC Region, HyperX. "We have always known we would enter the gaming console market since releasing our first headset for PC gamers almost two years ago. There are natural synergies between our two companies as HyperX has a strong PC presence and the Xbox One console provides deeper integration with PC gaming via the Xbox App on Windows 10."
HyperX is the high-performance product division of Kingston Technology encompassing high-speed DDR4 and DDR3 memory, SSDs, USB Flash drives, and gaming accessories. Targeted at gamers, overclockers and enthusiasts, HyperX is known throughout the world for quality, performance and innovation. HyperX is committed to eSports as it sponsors over 25 teams globally and is the main sponsor of Intel Extreme Masters. HyperX can be found at many shows including China Joy, PAX, Davao Cyber Expo, and TGS & Big Fest.
For more information, please visit the HyperX home page.
Latest News Posts
- Aerocool unveils first gaming chair with edge lighting
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017