HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology, the independent world leader in memory products, today announced an agreement with Microsoft to be an official licensed headset partner for Xbox One. HyperX CloudX Pro Gaming Headset will ship in late Q2 2016. When the HyperX Cloud Series launched in 2014, it was aimed squarely at PC gamers. HyperX CloudX is the company's first foray into the gaming console market as it plugs directly into Xbox One controllers with a 3.5mm port.
Based on the award-winning HyperX Cloud II design, HyperX CloudX brings a new level of audio performance to console gamers. It delivers every gunshot, explosion and dialogue in crystal-clear sound via large 53mm drivers. HyperX CloudX has convenient in-line volume controls and uses memory foam ear cushions as well as a soft leather-padded headband with custom stitching for enhanced comfort and style. The over-the-ear, closed-cup design helps block out ambient noise for a more immersive game experience. HyperX CloudX also features a detachable microphone and comes with a hard shell carrying case to protect the headset when traveling or not in use. Further product details will be provided when it ships in late Q2.
"We are proud to work with Microsoft on their Xbox One gaming platform and bring our headset expertise to the console world," said Ann Bai, Sales Director, APAC Region, HyperX. "We have always known we would enter the gaming console market since releasing our first headset for PC gamers almost two years ago. There are natural synergies between our two companies as HyperX has a strong PC presence and the Xbox One console provides deeper integration with PC gaming via the Xbox App on Windows 10."
HyperX is the high-performance product division of Kingston Technology encompassing high-speed DDR4 and DDR3 memory, SSDs, USB Flash drives, and gaming accessories. Targeted at gamers, overclockers and enthusiasts, HyperX is known throughout the world for quality, performance and innovation. HyperX is committed to eSports as it sponsors over 25 teams globally and is the main sponsor of Intel Extreme Masters. HyperX can be found at many shows including China Joy, PAX, Davao Cyber Expo, and TGS & Big Fest.
For more information, please visit the HyperX home page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4