TomTom Telematics has been recognised as Europe's largest, and fastest-growing, provider of fleet management solutions by one of the leading M2M/IoT market analyst firms Berg Insight.
The results were confirmed in the recently published tenth edition of the Berg Insight Fleet Management in Europe report.
Johan Fagerberg, CEO at Berg Insight commented: "Our report shows that the European fleet management market has entered a growth period that looks set to last for several years. The number of fleet management systems in active use is forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 15.1 percent from 4.40 million units at the end of 2014 to 8.90 million by 2019. TomTom Telematics was the fastest growing vendor in 2014 and has now emerged as the clear leader in the European fleet management market."
By servicing more than 520,000 vehicles worldwide and supporting drivers in more than 60 countries, TomTom Telematics also has the largest installed base of subscriptions for fleet management services in Europe. At the same time, it is one of the world's leading telematics solution providers.
"We believe firmly in the power of leadership in combination with continuous innovation," said Thomas Schmidt, Managing Director at TomTom Telematics. "Our open telematics service platform WEBFLEET lies at the heart of this success, offering high performance and efficiency gains, security and quick return on investment for our customers."
WEBFLEET offers customers ISO 27001:2013-certified levels of data security, quality and availability, reconfirmed in a recent audit. ISO 27001:2013 is one of the most stringent certifications for information security controls.
The success of WEBFLEET and newly-launched driver behavior technology OptiDrive 360 has resulted in a number of awards over the past year. These include awards from Brake in the UK, Link2Fleet in Belgium, Deutscher Telematik Preis in Germany and El Vigía in Spain among others.
TomTom Telematics was also named Best Vehicle System Integrator by TU-Automotive in recognition of its open platform. With more than 350 .connect partners, TomTom Telematics has the largest partner ecosystem in the fleet management industry. Available third-party software solutions and apps include those for CRM and ERP, planning and scheduling, route optimisation, temperature control, mobile printing and lone worker safety.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dell unleashes its new 8K monitor, costs $5000
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Samsung to disable charging on remaining Galaxy Note7s
- New Tekken 7 trailer shows off devastating combos
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse