Danielle Lisenbey, president and CEO of Broadspire, has been selected to the OnBoard Executive Leadership Honor Roll. The annual honor roll recognizes three Georgia-based women who are in executive leadership positions; and highlights OnBoard's mission to increase the number of women working as executive leaders and serving on corporate boards.
Each honoree retains a significant leadership position within her organization and is a role model of career achievement. Lisenbey and other honorees also work to build the credentials that place them in the pipeline for corporate board membership, both now and in the future.
In addition to serving on Crawford's executive board, Lisenbey is a founding advisory board member for Women in Workers' Compensation (WiWC) and a board member for Moving in the Spirit. The latter is a nationally recognized youth-development program that incorporates the art of dance to positively transform the lives of Atlanta-area children and teens.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact