Danielle Lisenbey, president and CEO of Broadspire, has been selected to the OnBoard Executive Leadership Honor Roll. The annual honor roll recognizes three Georgia-based women who are in executive leadership positions; and highlights OnBoard's mission to increase the number of women working as executive leaders and serving on corporate boards.
Each honoree retains a significant leadership position within her organization and is a role model of career achievement. Lisenbey and other honorees also work to build the credentials that place them in the pipeline for corporate board membership, both now and in the future.
In addition to serving on Crawford's executive board, Lisenbey is a founding advisory board member for Women in Workers' Compensation (WiWC) and a board member for Moving in the Spirit. The latter is a nationally recognized youth-development program that incorporates the art of dance to positively transform the lives of Atlanta-area children and teens.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Unikrn expands into Vegas, acquires eSports firm LEET
- Nintendo reveals foldable New 2DS XL for $149
- AMD's new Ryzen Balanced Power Plan drivers are here
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives