Danielle Lisenbey, president and CEO of Broadspire, has been selected to the OnBoard Executive Leadership Honor Roll. The annual honor roll recognizes three Georgia-based women who are in executive leadership positions; and highlights OnBoard's mission to increase the number of women working as executive leaders and serving on corporate boards.
Each honoree retains a significant leadership position within her organization and is a role model of career achievement. Lisenbey and other honorees also work to build the credentials that place them in the pipeline for corporate board membership, both now and in the future.
In addition to serving on Crawford's executive board, Lisenbey is a founding advisory board member for Women in Workers' Compensation (WiWC) and a board member for Moving in the Spirit. The latter is a nationally recognized youth-development program that incorporates the art of dance to positively transform the lives of Atlanta-area children and teens.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Battlefield 1's new update includes SLI fixes, and more
- Nintendo Switch accessories begin to get detailed
- 'Transformers 5' gets first trailer, explosions ensue
- PS4 Pro dev kit auctioned with 800GB of encrypted data
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand