Danielle Lisenbey, president and CEO of Broadspire, has been selected to the OnBoard Executive Leadership Honor Roll. The annual honor roll recognizes three Georgia-based women who are in executive leadership positions; and highlights OnBoard's mission to increase the number of women working as executive leaders and serving on corporate boards.
Each honoree retains a significant leadership position within her organization and is a role model of career achievement. Lisenbey and other honorees also work to build the credentials that place them in the pipeline for corporate board membership, both now and in the future.
In addition to serving on Crawford's executive board, Lisenbey is a founding advisory board member for Women in Workers' Compensation (WiWC) and a board member for Moving in the Spirit. The latter is a nationally recognized youth-development program that incorporates the art of dance to positively transform the lives of Atlanta-area children and teens.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- MSI says AMD Radeon RX Vega 'needs a lot of power'
- Titanfall 2 enjoys strong 1 million MAU count
- WB Games opens New York studio for live service support
- Dynasty Warriors 9 goes open world with new combo system
- BlackBerry might unveil another smartphone soon
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- repairing rj45 port on g751j laptop
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller
- Full E3 Coliseum lineup announced