A complete list of specifications for Samsung's upcoming well-named Galaxy Victory have leaked out. The new phone looks to be a mid-range device, but doesn't lack too many of the higher-end features or specs.
Samsung's Galaxy Victory sports a 4-inch 800x480-pixel screen, dual-core 1.2GHz CPU from Qualcomm, 4G LTE support, 5-megapixel rear-facing camera, 1.3-megapixel front facer, and Google's Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich OS, with Samsung's TouchWiz UI thrown on top.
A full list of specs:
- CDMA, LTE, 850/900/1800/1900mHz, UMTS dual-band, 1700/2100 mHz
- 1.2 GHz Dual Core Qualcomm/MSM8960 Lite
- Dimensions 4.8 x 2.5 x 0.5 (inches)
- 4.0" WVGA TFT screen at 800 x 480
- 4GB ROM
- Up to 1 GB external MicroSD (we assume this is a typo and the phone will support 32GB cards)
- 3.5mm Headphone jack
- 3.8v, lithium ion, 2100mAh battery (up to 7 hours talk time; 9 days standby time)
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich with TouchWiz
- Audio codecs: AAC, AMR, AWB, M4A, MID, MP3 OGG, QCP, WAV, WMA
- Video codecs: DivX, H.263, H.264, MPEG4, RV, WMV
- 5.0MP camera with 4x zoom and video recording
- 1.3MP front facing camera
- Media Hub
- Social Hub
- Spanish language support
- Hearing aid compatible M4
Further Reading: Read and find more Mobile Devices, Tablets & Phones news at our Mobile Devices, Tablets & Phones news index page.