GeCube X1900GT - The Packaging
First out to bat is the GeCube X1900GT. It feels like such a long time since we looked at an ATI graphics card let alone a GeCube product. We can clearly see that the box design hasn't changed much.
The front of the box shows us the main features like SM 3.0, Dual DVI support Dual-Link, HDTV out, AVIVO and high definition video playback. We can also see that 256MB of DDR3 is included on the card and Delta Force Xtreme is also included.
Turning the box over we get some more detail of the cards features. We also see a description of how to use the ports on the card including dual display and TV out. We also have a short little list of features that are explained in a multitude of languages.
Opening up the box and having a look at the cable supplied we have a fair amount. DVI to VGA connector for people who don't have a DVI monitor, Molex to 6-pin PCI Express power cable, HDTV component out cables, S-Video and RCA TV out cable along with a longer S-Video and RCA cable so you can start making use of those TV Out abilities instantly.
Paper work wise we have a simple manual for the X1900 series. We saw the front and chucked it back in the box and no doubt this is what most of our readers would do as well.
Moving to the end of the package we have the CDs, our normal ATI driver CD is included along with Delta Force Xtreme as we saw on the front of the box. We also have two CDs from CyberLink which include PowerDVD 5 and PowerDirector PRO 2.5 ME.
Not a hugely exciting packaging but enough to get us up and running without any troubles. With all the little tidbits out the way, let's have a look at what the card offers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- Acer's new laptop rocks unreleased NVIDIA graphics card
- AMD Radeon RX Vega loses to GTX 1080 at 1080p
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives