Far Cry 2
The Dunia Engine was built specifically for Far Cry 2 by the award-winning Ubisoft Montreal development team. It delivers the most realistic destructible environments, amazing special effects such as dynamic fire propagation and storm effects, real-time night-and-day cycle, dynamic music system, non-scripted enemy A.I. and so much more.
At the lower resolution there isn't a huge difference between the two setups. As we move higher, the HD 5970 when overclocked begins to see better and better gains with the best being seen at 2560 x 1600.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Overclocking]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 4 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark (DX10 & DX11)]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Darkest of Days]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - BattleForge]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 14 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Twitter kills Vine app, web version still available
- Titanfall 2 for PC, up to 20% off for Friday's release
- Final Fantasy XV has gone gold, will have online co-op
- AMD's new Radeon Pro 400 series finds a home with Apple
- Nintendo Switch may use USB Type-C for power
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications