Back at Computex in June of this year GIGABYTE showed us some of their P55 boards. These new boards will support the new Lynnfield, or as it has been rumoured to be called, Core i5 CPUs from Intel. While Lynnfield is not due for launch until sometime in September, we had the chance to spend some quality time with one of GIGABYTE's high-end P55 offerings, the GA-P55-UD6.
While these boards will not be 100% ready for some time, especially after the announcement that the Marvell 88SE9123 SATA 6G controller chips will not be on the final production runs, it was still good to get a feel for how these boards will look and feel.
So let's take a look at the shots we grabbed and talk about the features you can expect to see once the P55-UD6 is ready for the real world.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Latest News Posts
- LeEco's crash in the US leaves hundreds unemployed
- Tekken 7 PC requirements revealed
- Huawei announces another low-end phone - the Y6 2017
- Far Cry 5 box art shows villains, airplanes, and chaos
- Sony's Project FIELD mobile tech may release in 2017
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Alienware 15 R3 Laptop Storage Performance Investigation
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017