Continuing on with more coverage of the new 8800GTS 512MB, we have with us a pair of 8800GTS G92 based cards from ASUS.
The two cards are slightly different from each other; we have a standard 512MB 8800GTS which isn't something too out of the ordinary. The other card is part of the TOP series from ASUS which comes pre-overclocked out of the box. We'll venture closer into the cards over the next two pages.
Let's not delay any longer and move on to the package of the cards before we check the cards out themselves and roll on into the benchmarks.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Packages]
- Page 3 [The Cards]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark05]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Episode One HDR)]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Prey]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 11 [High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - Vista]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Call of Juarez (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes (DX10) - Vista]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Further Reading: Read and find more Video Cards content at our Video Cards reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- Cyberattacks top threat to United States, intelligence agencies say
- Lenovo promises to be more transparent about pre-installed software
- Report: AR and VR devices will surge, 3M units in 2015 to 55M in 2020
- Google AI expert believes humans safe from AI dangers for a long time
- Social media being used to help identify Islamic extremism
- maximum ram in a GA-H55M-UD2H
- plugging a peripheral into front panel USB 2.0 killed the peripheral? and suspends the computer?
- USB Devices go unrecognized AM3+ Extreme 3 990fx
- Asrock Z77 Extreme4-M
- GALAX GeForce GTX 960 EXOC Video Card Review
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop
- Linux gadget with six displays - pixel art idea returns in a new shape
- Toshiba Areal Density Breakthrough Means 3TB 2.5-inch Notebook Hard Drives Possible
- Tesoro Launches Gungnir Black Optical Gaming Mouse