As we "sigh" when word comes around that yet another Radeon X1950PRO is making its way into the labs, life wasn't looking so good for the latest graphic card to get the testing treatment.
Fortunately though a smile came to our face when we realized it was the new Champion Edition (CE) from GeCube. We saw the press release a few weeks ago about the CE X1950PRO which used a Thermal Electronic Cooling (or TEC) method for cooling.
We hoped that with great cooling, come equally impressive power. TEC cooling is not common at the moment but if companies find that they are able to do it without killing the wallets of potential buyers, we could begin to see it more and more on high-end cards. While we haven't seen what it's capable of yet we hope that the GeCube X1950PRO will give us a good idea.
We will follow a pretty standard layout looking through the package and then onto the card which will mainly focus on the cooler, overclocking ability and most importantly, price.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PSN Flash Sale has Valentine's day inspired deals
- Facebook Messenger to support SMS soon, rumors indicate
- Class-action suit filed against Apple over iPhone error 53
- Apple rumored to partner with Dr. Dre for TV drama
- Google will soon retire Picasa photo service
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives