A stormy scene on the high seas is the backdrop for the bright red logo and name, the view of the chassis at the left, and the name Fulmo GT with a lightning bolt at the bottom right of this panel.
This side starts with the name of the chassis and sort of gives us a secretive look at the front and top of the chassis inside. At the bottom, there is a designation to which of the three versions are inside, and the potential inclusion of a power supply.
Fulmo GT tops the back and you first get an image inside of the chassis superimposed over a close up of the mesh used in this chassis. At the bottom there are eight images covering features like the hard drive dock, removable top, casters, lighting and much more.
The last side is used to house a specifications list that shows the differences between the ECA1092A we are looking at and the lesser equipped ECA1092B.
This large chassis will make even the most seasoned delivery guy wish he had the day off when this gets moved around. For all the surprise drops and almost made it there's, Enermax stepped up the inner packaging. While using high density foam to better protect and support the Fulmo GT, even the plastic liner is thicker than usual and shows they make sure the product will arrive in perfect shape as mine did.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Transition between zones 'is seamless' in The Division
- NVIDIA rumored to use GDDR5X on next-gen Pascal-based GPUs
- Halo 5 requires 60GB of HDD space on Xbox One
- Allison Road abandons Kickstarter, as it has found itself a publisher
- Check out this awesome 'Back to the Future' vinyl box set
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta GPU Performance Overview
- ASUS ZenBook Pro - ram
- Open Hour Gecko TV Box Review
- z87 killer no display after new installation ((URGENT))
- Z170 Raid Setup Post Win7x64 Install to M.2
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the NEW CRONOS AD Premium Gaming Headset
- Kingston Announces the HyperX Cloud Mav Edition Headset
- Super Talent Releases New 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C Drives
- EK Releases Full-coverage Water Block for Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD
- ASUSTOR Launches 31 Series, Economical and Powerful 4K Multimedia NAS