A stormy scene on the high seas is the backdrop for the bright red logo and name, the view of the chassis at the left, and the name Fulmo GT with a lightning bolt at the bottom right of this panel.
This side starts with the name of the chassis and sort of gives us a secretive look at the front and top of the chassis inside. At the bottom, there is a designation to which of the three versions are inside, and the potential inclusion of a power supply.
Fulmo GT tops the back and you first get an image inside of the chassis superimposed over a close up of the mesh used in this chassis. At the bottom there are eight images covering features like the hard drive dock, removable top, casters, lighting and much more.
The last side is used to house a specifications list that shows the differences between the ECA1092A we are looking at and the lesser equipped ECA1092B.
This large chassis will make even the most seasoned delivery guy wish he had the day off when this gets moved around. For all the surprise drops and almost made it there's, Enermax stepped up the inner packaging. While using high density foam to better protect and support the Fulmo GT, even the plastic liner is thicker than usual and shows they make sure the product will arrive in perfect shape as mine did.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2's story trailer is an amazing piece of work
- Forza Horizon 3 shows that Microsoft hates PC gaming
- Microsoft is reportedly working on an all-in-one Surface
- Apple copies Samsung again, with exploding iPhone 7 Plus
- Microsoft admits PCs have 'eclipsed' consoles
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now