Anyware Appointed as Distributor for Kensington Accessories
Anyware Computer Accessories is proud to announce its appointment as an authorised distributor to both the reseller and retail channels for the Kensington range of computer accessories, effective March 2009
With our specialty, distribution facilities and dedicated sales and support staff located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth, Anyware is well positioned to service its customers, across a variety of channels.
In the past 25 years, Kensington has developed its business to the point where it is now the #1 global seller and clear market leader in computer security hardware. They are headquartered in Redwood Shores, California and grown its global footprint to include offices throughout Asia, North & South America, Europe and Australia. Its commitment to innovation has established Kensington as a regular winner of product design awards and become a preferred brand amongst mobile and tech savvy consumers. The Kensington range offers a comprehensive selection of quality products in security, mobility, power, connectivity for netbook, iPod/iPhone, to name a few.
This appointment represents a logical and strategic partnership between Kensington and Anyware, due to the nature of their core products and channel expertise. Each of Kensington's current distributors has unique areas of channel focus, however, Anyware's Marketing Manager, Steve Grant commented, "this is one of our most exciting signings to date. The synergy is perfect, as Kensington is strongly associated with quality accessories and it's Anyware's area of specialty to distribute such products". When asked what this appointment represents, he replied, "it is extremely positive, as our resellers respond to value. Kensington is the ideal partner for us to create opportunities in both mass merchant and reseller channels".
Anyware is a wholesaler only and does not sell directly to the public.
Distributed by Anyware Computer Accessories
Sydney / Melbourne / Perth / Adelaide / Brisbane
Latest News Posts
- AMD is aiming at the VR market with its Polaris-based video cards
- Be 'Grimm' in our Season Four Blu-ray giveaway
- Did Bethesda just release its own uPlay-like games launcher?
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched