Anyware Appointed as Distributor for Kensington Accessories
Anyware Computer Accessories is proud to announce its appointment as an authorised distributor to both the reseller and retail channels for the Kensington range of computer accessories, effective March 2009
With our specialty, distribution facilities and dedicated sales and support staff located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth, Anyware is well positioned to service its customers, across a variety of channels.
In the past 25 years, Kensington has developed its business to the point where it is now the #1 global seller and clear market leader in computer security hardware. They are headquartered in Redwood Shores, California and grown its global footprint to include offices throughout Asia, North & South America, Europe and Australia. Its commitment to innovation has established Kensington as a regular winner of product design awards and become a preferred brand amongst mobile and tech savvy consumers. The Kensington range offers a comprehensive selection of quality products in security, mobility, power, connectivity for netbook, iPod/iPhone, to name a few.
This appointment represents a logical and strategic partnership between Kensington and Anyware, due to the nature of their core products and channel expertise. Each of Kensington's current distributors has unique areas of channel focus, however, Anyware's Marketing Manager, Steve Grant commented, "this is one of our most exciting signings to date. The synergy is perfect, as Kensington is strongly associated with quality accessories and it's Anyware's area of specialty to distribute such products". When asked what this appointment represents, he replied, "it is extremely positive, as our resellers respond to value. Kensington is the ideal partner for us to create opportunities in both mass merchant and reseller channels".
Anyware is a wholesaler only and does not sell directly to the public.
Distributed by Anyware Computer Accessories
Sydney / Melbourne / Perth / Adelaide / Brisbane
Latest News Posts
- Concern in rising number of tax-related scams and cybercrime
- Samsung announces new Gear VR for the new Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge
- Samsung makes the Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge official, with 14nm CPU
- Acer launches its first Windows 8.1 smartphone, the Liquid M220
- Acer leaps into wearable game with Liquid Leap+ and multi-OS support
- Dummy put Wrong processor in 1333-d667
- Underappreciated gaming accessories and over-hyped marketing terms
- asrock p67 transformer mobo & overclocking i5 750
- overclocking guide
- Memory Tweaker
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop