Anyware Appointed as Distributor for Kensington Accessories
Anyware Computer Accessories is proud to announce its appointment as an authorised distributor to both the reseller and retail channels for the Kensington range of computer accessories, effective March 2009
With our specialty, distribution facilities and dedicated sales and support staff located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth, Anyware is well positioned to service its customers, across a variety of channels.
In the past 25 years, Kensington has developed its business to the point where it is now the #1 global seller and clear market leader in computer security hardware. They are headquartered in Redwood Shores, California and grown its global footprint to include offices throughout Asia, North & South America, Europe and Australia. Its commitment to innovation has established Kensington as a regular winner of product design awards and become a preferred brand amongst mobile and tech savvy consumers. The Kensington range offers a comprehensive selection of quality products in security, mobility, power, connectivity for netbook, iPod/iPhone, to name a few.
This appointment represents a logical and strategic partnership between Kensington and Anyware, due to the nature of their core products and channel expertise. Each of Kensington's current distributors has unique areas of channel focus, however, Anyware's Marketing Manager, Steve Grant commented, "this is one of our most exciting signings to date. The synergy is perfect, as Kensington is strongly associated with quality accessories and it's Anyware's area of specialty to distribute such products". When asked what this appointment represents, he replied, "it is extremely positive, as our resellers respond to value. Kensington is the ideal partner for us to create opportunities in both mass merchant and reseller channels".
Anyware is a wholesaler only and does not sell directly to the public.
Distributed by Anyware Computer Accessories
Sydney / Melbourne / Perth / Adelaide / Brisbane
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm has made $9.2 billion in royalties from Samsung over 4 years
- 'Star Wars: Battlefront' in-game trailer released
- First 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' trailer is here!
- Hacker group from China has launched coordinated attacks for a decade
- Last Chance to Grab The Bluetooth Feather Earbuds For $24.99
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- My new cpu only shows 1 core in bios and 2 in windows but its a quad core
- InWin D-Frame Mini Mini-ITX Tower Chassis Review
- iClever IC-BTH01 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives