Anyware Appointed as Distributor for Kensington Accessories
Anyware Computer Accessories is proud to announce its appointment as an authorised distributor to both the reseller and retail channels for the Kensington range of computer accessories, effective March 2009
With our specialty, distribution facilities and dedicated sales and support staff located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth, Anyware is well positioned to service its customers, across a variety of channels.
In the past 25 years, Kensington has developed its business to the point where it is now the #1 global seller and clear market leader in computer security hardware. They are headquartered in Redwood Shores, California and grown its global footprint to include offices throughout Asia, North & South America, Europe and Australia. Its commitment to innovation has established Kensington as a regular winner of product design awards and become a preferred brand amongst mobile and tech savvy consumers. The Kensington range offers a comprehensive selection of quality products in security, mobility, power, connectivity for netbook, iPod/iPhone, to name a few.
This appointment represents a logical and strategic partnership between Kensington and Anyware, due to the nature of their core products and channel expertise. Each of Kensington's current distributors has unique areas of channel focus, however, Anyware's Marketing Manager, Steve Grant commented, "this is one of our most exciting signings to date. The synergy is perfect, as Kensington is strongly associated with quality accessories and it's Anyware's area of specialty to distribute such products". When asked what this appointment represents, he replied, "it is extremely positive, as our resellers respond to value. Kensington is the ideal partner for us to create opportunities in both mass merchant and reseller channels".
Anyware is a wholesaler only and does not sell directly to the public.
Distributed by Anyware Computer Accessories
Sydney / Melbourne / Perth / Adelaide / Brisbane
Latest News Posts
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- 'Rogue One' captures plans for $1B worldwide box office
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni