Gamers whether casual or professional, demand the best in class products that deliver an immersive gaming experience. From graphic rich games, realistic sounds to various accessories, everything should enhance a gamers experience. Genius, understands the needs of gamers worldwide, being one of the world's leading manufacturers of gaming accessories, computer peripherals and smartphone accessories. To cater to the need of gamers, the company has announced the launch of its new headset with a unique vibration function - the HS-G500V. Ideal for graphic rich online games, the HS-G500V fuses unique performance, comfort and convenience. Gamers are in for a real treat!
The vibration function provides a realistic and fun experience with deep bass sound through USB power. The headsets ergonomic design and usage of leather- like sponge material a.k.a 'leatherette', ensures comfortable long time usage. The adjustable headband allows you to adjust to the best position during usage. With in-line volume control, mic -mute function and vibration strength control, the HS-G500V is a super convenient headset.
- Vibration function - delivers a fun and realistic gaming experience
- Ergonomic design with leatherette headband - Comfortable, long time usage
- In-line volume, vibration control and microphone mute function - Convenient
- Versatile use - great for video/voice chatting
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Enter our giant 'BFG' Blu-ray giveaway thanks to Disney!
- Discover the 'Secret Life of Pets' in our Blu-ray promo!
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game December line-up leaked
- Star Wars creator George Lucas 'really liked' Rogue One
- Facebook debuts 'Instant Games' app worldwide
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset