ECS Introduces the Cutting-edge M.I.B. II Tweaking Utility for New-Born Black Series Motherboards
Taipei, Taiwan, February 26th, 2009 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, graphics card, barebone system and notebook manufacturer, today introduces the latest cutting-edge M.I.B. II (Motherboard Intelligent BIOS II) tweaking utility for new-born Black Series motherboards, providing excellent solutions to meet the demands from the market without high price tag. Unleashing the full potential of hardware components that brings great benefits to users, ECS M.I.B. II incorporates plenty of detailed tweaking options especially in voltage control to enhance the overall system performance. In addition, gathering every tweaking option all in a single page is extremely convenient for users that spending precious time in searching merely a BIOS setting is never necessary. Just buy ECS's Black Series motherboards now and enjoy the tweaking pleasure immediately.
For many users, getting additional benefits is always their concern which makes overclocking considerably popular nowadays. ECS M.I.B. II allows users to get higher system performance simply by several steps in entering certain numbers in BIOS if they're not familiar with the BIOS settings. Comparing to the previous version of M.I.B. tweaking utility, more options and bigger range of voltage control are added as well for power users to reach the hardware limit. Moreover, it's extremely convenient that options for system tweaking are gathered all in a single page that power users can focus on pushing the limit without searching required options in various pages.
Targeting at the performance segment, ECS Black Series motherboards stand for excellent solutions with the best price/performance ratio which always features all-solid-capacitor design for better durability, specifically designed cooling solution for faster heat dissipation, 4 or 6 phase power design for power stability, ECS Ultra I/O rear panel for USB peripherals connectivity, ECS Easy Button for easier installation, and ECS exclusive M.I.B. tweaking utility for sure. With great enhancement and advancement, ECS Black Series motherboards such as A780GM-A Ultra, A790GXM-A, X58B-A, and the latest A790GXM-AD3, now phase in the latest M.I.B. II tweaking utility to provide a powerful platform for users.
It is noticeable that ECS Black Series motherboards have become the best solutions in the market with the high quality, rich features and the great reputation. For more information about ECS Black Series motherboards and the latest M.I.B. II tweaking utility, contact your local ECS sales agent today.
The Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) has been a pioneer in designing and manufacturing computer motherboards since 1987. Today, the motherboard maker also designs and manufactures desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, video cards, wireless solutions and handheld devices for distributors worldwide. Headquartered in Taiwan with operations in North America, Europe and China, Korea and Japan, ECS also has ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified manufacturing facilities in China, Mexico and Czech Republic. For more information, please visit ECS at http://www.ecs.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni