Sharkoon expands its range of input devices and presents the SHARK ZONE M51+ bundle consisting with the new SHARK ZONE M51 Gaming Laser Mouse and equally new SHARK ZONE MB10 Gaming Bungee Hub.
The SHARK ZONE M51 LASER MOUSE comes in a stylish SHARK ZONE design with an illuminated logo and, with its Avago ADNS-9800 laser sensor, is specifically designed for gamers. The rubber coating ensures maximum grip on the mouse, even with ambitious use. The mouse also has LED DPI indicators, 11 programmable buttons, 4-way scroll wheel and weight tuning system. Individual settings such as key settings, mouse speed, color settings and illumination can easily be made via the included gaming software and comfortably saved on the mouse using the onboard memory. The M51 connects via a textile braided cable with gold-plated USB plug.
The accompanying SHARK ZONE MB10 GAMING BUNGEE HUB has a flexible support arm, which optimally guides the cable to the mouse. This allows the gamer to fully concentrate on their game and not be distracted by the cable sliding about. The internal weight of the stand as well as the self-adhesive, anti-sliding pad guarantees a secure hold on the table. The integrated 4-port USB 2.0 hub also allows easy connection of USB devices. Typical SHARK ZONE: Optically, the yellow illuminated MB10 is a real eye-catcher.
End customers will find the Sharkoon SHARK ZONE M51+ Gaming Laser Mouse with MB10 Bungee Hub available now for the suggested retail price of 47.99 euros from authorized retailers. The SHARK ZONE MB10 Gaming Bungee Hub is also separately available for 17.99 euros.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Take-Two earns 81% of its net revenue from consoles
- AMD ThreadRipper 1998X: 16C/32T @ 3.9GHz, 44 PCIe lanes
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017