Sharkoon expands its range of input devices and presents the SHARK ZONE M51+ bundle consisting with the new SHARK ZONE M51 Gaming Laser Mouse and equally new SHARK ZONE MB10 Gaming Bungee Hub.
The SHARK ZONE M51 LASER MOUSE comes in a stylish SHARK ZONE design with an illuminated logo and, with its Avago ADNS-9800 laser sensor, is specifically designed for gamers. The rubber coating ensures maximum grip on the mouse, even with ambitious use. The mouse also has LED DPI indicators, 11 programmable buttons, 4-way scroll wheel and weight tuning system. Individual settings such as key settings, mouse speed, color settings and illumination can easily be made via the included gaming software and comfortably saved on the mouse using the onboard memory. The M51 connects via a textile braided cable with gold-plated USB plug.
The accompanying SHARK ZONE MB10 GAMING BUNGEE HUB has a flexible support arm, which optimally guides the cable to the mouse. This allows the gamer to fully concentrate on their game and not be distracted by the cable sliding about. The internal weight of the stand as well as the self-adhesive, anti-sliding pad guarantees a secure hold on the table. The integrated 4-port USB 2.0 hub also allows easy connection of USB devices. Typical SHARK ZONE: Optically, the yellow illuminated MB10 is a real eye-catcher.
End customers will find the Sharkoon SHARK ZONE M51+ Gaming Laser Mouse with MB10 Bungee Hub available now for the suggested retail price of 47.99 euros from authorized retailers. The SHARK ZONE MB10 Gaming Bungee Hub is also separately available for 17.99 euros.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4