The Fractal Design Define R5 Blackout Edition is the next evolution in the widely popular Define Series. Packed with intelligently designed enthusiast-oriented features delivering a silent case with powerful and expansive air and liquid cooling support, presented in a stunning Scandinavian inspired construction.
The Define R5 Blackout Edition case reaches the highest level of silent computing through strategically placed dense sound-absorbing material, ModuVent fan vent covers and finely tuned all black Dynamic Series fans.
The Define R5 Blackout Edition was designed with configurability in mind, accommodating up to 8 hard drives and all modern video card. Should you wish to expand your system with water cooling components or more fans the layout can easily be configured to meet your demand.
What makes it the 'Blackout Edition'?
- Black PCI slot covers
- Black HDD trays and HDD tray clips
- Black SSD brackets
- White power LED
- All black Dynamic GP-14 fans
- Tinted window
The case is available in two models:
The Define R5 Blackout Edition, with a solid side panel which includes an additional fan mount or ModuVent option.
The Define R5 Blackout Edition Window, which features a tinted window side panel to proudly show off your build.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo wants best third party games on Switch
- 'xXx 4' is a go, with Vin Diesel to return
- Major flaw found in Intel CPUs and HT, needs BIOS fix
- Apple talks about designing the touchscreen for iPhone
- Facebook pays up to $3 million per ep for original shows
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller