ImpeccaTM http://www.impecca.com, a leader of impeccably designed audio, video, digital photo, computer peripherals, window and portable air conditioners, and kitchen and home appliances, announced today the appointment of Steven Lyon to their management team. Steve Lyon is immediately assuming the role of Vice President of Sales in charge of increasing Impecca's market share and account penetration, while continuing to build the Impecca brand name of quality technology and home products.
Proven Track Record of Driving & Sustaining Sales
Mr. Lyon has a long proven track record of driving and sustaining sales on a broad level, with experience at key computer and home appliance companies, including Dell, Toshiba, Sharp and Zenith. His extensive experience at these companies will serve him well in his new role at Impecca. "I look forward to furthering Impecca's sales, product scope, and reach while continuing to bring Impecca's consumer demand items to market," said Steve Lyon, Vice President of Sales, Impecca. "We have innovative, unique and impeccably built products that enhance consumer lifestyles. It's a very exciting opportunity and I look forward to the challenge."
"We wish him all the best in this important new role with Impecca and are excited for the future growth of our company and brand name," said Abe Zweigenhaft, CFO and COO, Impecca.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 tested, loses to reference RX Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes