G.SKILL International Enterprises Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory, proudly announces yet another extreme speed DDR4 memory kit to the market at a blistering 3666MHz with only 1.35V! This first-of-its-kind top speed memory kit features a 16GB (4GBx4) capacity and premium class Samsung 4Gb IC chips.
Validated on the GIGABYTE X99 SOC Champion motherboard, the Ripjaws 4 series DDR4-3666MHz memory kit takes the high-end desktop X99 chipset platform to new heights in the exciting preparation for the upcoming DDR4 platform.
DDR4 memory has come a long way since its release nine months ago in August 2014. With this latest achievement at 3666MHz extreme memory speed, the full potential processing power of the Intel X99 platform can now be realized. Your ultimate gaming system or workstation can now run smoother than ever as you progress from level to level in-game or switching from workload to workload.
Intel XMP Support
This G.SKILL DDR4 3666MHz 16GB (4GBx4) memory kit comes with the latest Intel XMP 2.0 standard developed for the Intel X99 platform. It provides PC enthusiasts an entirely trouble-free overclocking experience to boost their systems for extreme levels of performance, while retaining system stability.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All G.SKILL memory products come with a lifetime warranty and the G.SKILL technical team is always ready to provide consumers with complete technical support via online forums, telephone and email.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nokia hints at Snapdragon 835 powered smartphone
- Resident Evil 7's Windows 10 PC port is a big mess
- Project Scorpio in playable state, games 'play great'
- 400 million PS4 games, 54.4 million PS4 consoles sold
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017