G.SKILL International Enterprises Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory, proudly announces yet another extreme speed DDR4 memory kit to the market at a blistering 3666MHz with only 1.35V! This first-of-its-kind top speed memory kit features a 16GB (4GBx4) capacity and premium class Samsung 4Gb IC chips.
Validated on the GIGABYTE X99 SOC Champion motherboard, the Ripjaws 4 series DDR4-3666MHz memory kit takes the high-end desktop X99 chipset platform to new heights in the exciting preparation for the upcoming DDR4 platform.
DDR4 memory has come a long way since its release nine months ago in August 2014. With this latest achievement at 3666MHz extreme memory speed, the full potential processing power of the Intel X99 platform can now be realized. Your ultimate gaming system or workstation can now run smoother than ever as you progress from level to level in-game or switching from workload to workload.
Intel XMP Support
This G.SKILL DDR4 3666MHz 16GB (4GBx4) memory kit comes with the latest Intel XMP 2.0 standard developed for the Intel X99 platform. It provides PC enthusiasts an entirely trouble-free overclocking experience to boost their systems for extreme levels of performance, while retaining system stability.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All G.SKILL memory products come with a lifetime warranty and the G.SKILL technical team is always ready to provide consumers with complete technical support via online forums, telephone and email.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- The first images from the new Tomb Raider movie are here
- First 'IT' trailer brings Pennywise back to terrify
- ASUS announces GTX 1080 11Gbps, GTX 1060 9Gbps models
- MSI and ASUS tease new GTX 1080s with 11Gbps GDDR5X RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design