Famous UK developer Slightly Mad Studios & leading interactive entertainment developer and publisher BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe S.A.S. today released Project CARS on PC via Steam, for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and for Xbox One all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft. The ultimate racing adventure starts now: with a strong lineup of cars, tracks and features to satisfy weekend drivers to road warriors.
Project CARS aims to deliver the most authentic, beautiful, intense and technically-advanced racing game ever developed - crowd-funded by a passionate community that has been involved in the development process from day-one to create their ultimate racing experience. Project CARS invites players to become a racing legend in a freeform career mode that has them chasing specific goals as they work their way through the standings in a multitude of disciplines. Race though one of the largest track rosters in any recent racing game with dynamic weather, pit stops, and world-class graphics running 60 frames per second with up to 45 drivers on-screen.
"We're thrilled to announce that our fans can now get their hands-on the ultimate racing experience they've all been waiting for" said Alberto González Lorca, VP Third Parties, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe. "Collaborating with Slightly Mad Studios on this exciting title, which truly brings the racing experience to a whole new level, was a great adventure."
"Four years ago we had a vision for a racing game that was bold and dared to take on the two big contenders in this genre. By including the community who would ultimately be playing the game from day one of the development process, we've worked tirelessly to create a game that not only has best in class features but continues innovating in the racing genre, shatters long-standing traditions, and breaks new ground both visually and technically" said Ian Bell, Head of Studio at Slightly Mad Studios. "And now, after that unique combination of our own expertise, the wishes & desires of the community, and the input from real racing drivers, we're humbled to see that the existing approval from gamers is now also being reflected in overwhelmingly positive reviews and excitement from the racing community at large. It's been a long journey but ultimately that journey is now in the hands of the players and we can't wait to see your own career paths, your own stories you share on social media, and your own battles online. Thank you all so much."
Team up and take down racing enthusiasts around with world with a multitude of multiplayer options that serve to build a solid community around Project CARS fans. Up to 16 players can race against each other in public or private races with the option to customize races to suit the room's playstyle. While those who may not like the veracity of head-to-head racing can enter Driver Network Challenges. These challenges include regularly scheduled community events that allow players to complete specific scenarios to climb the ranks and gain bragging rights. Players can also compete against others in asynchronous time trials. Compete for record times across all the different tracks in the game, and if a little help is required, download ghost data from particular players to see just how they managed to shave off those precious seconds.
For more information regarding Project CARS please visit http://www.Facebook.com/projectcarsgame , http://www.twitter.com/projectcarsgame , and http://www.instagram.com/projectcarsgame . For more information about BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment, please visit the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe official website at http://www.bandainamcoent.eu
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One defeats PS4 in online Black Friday sales
- Mass Effect: Andromeda to support 21:9 UltraWide on PC
- New Lego Worlds game release scheduled for February 2017
- Aquaman swims onto screens on October 5, 2018
- Crackdown 3 runs at 4K on Xbox Scorpio, arrives in 2017
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset