Halfbrick (Fruit Ninja, Jetpack Joyride) and Krome Studios ( TY the Tasmanian Tiger) have today released a new addition to the Fruit Ninja family, marking the team's first foray into educational apps with Fruit Ninja Academy: Math Master.
Set in the beloved and colorful world of Fruit Ninja, Math Master is the perfect companion to classroom learning, teaching Grade 1 math skills to children aged 5 to 7 years old.
Keeping with the simple Fruit Ninja gameplay that fans know and love, players slice their way through different math challenges presented in an engaging comic-style format.
Students will master a number of key learning areas along the way, including addition, subtraction, skip counting (multiplication), numbers, sequences and shapes. The objective? To find the Lost Tablets of Fruitasia, rescue Truffles the Pig, and prove that learning can be fun!
All challenges are graded, and players will be encouraged to hone their skills in order to unlock extra content for performing well. Progress is also logged directly within the game, allowing parents and teachers to easily track development over time.
With fresh features such as interactive mini games, unlockable rewards, and collectible stickers, Math Master provides a fun and appealing platform for children to practice, reinforce, and improve their understanding of simple math concepts with the time-tested Fruit Ninja formula.
Fruit Ninja Academy: Math Master is also a Halfbrick Child-Safe app, meaning it contains no analytics or data gathering functionality, requires no online account or social media login to play, and does not include advertising or other promotions of any kind.
"Striking the perfect balance between fun and education was incredibly important," said Shainiel Deo, chief executive at Halfbrick. "With this release, it's our belief that even the most reluctant students will feel engaged and supported from beginning to end."
Fruit Ninja Academy: Math Master is now available for USD$4.99 on the App Store, Google Play, and Amazon Appstore for Android. For further details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
App Store: apple.co/1GShfFU
Google Play: bit.ly/1zPZsCg
Amazon Appstore: amzn.to/1RkjMko
Official Website: fruitninja.com/academy
Press Kit: bit.ly/1P5pSqd
Information Pamphlet for Parents and Educators: bit.ly/1F2D1K3
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni