GOG.com and Interplay Entertainment Corp., under license by CBS Consumer Products, will beam in Star Trek to DRM-free computers worldwide. In cooperation with the historic publisher, the DRM-free distributor is set to launch these iconic Star Trek games:
Star Trek: 25th Anniversary - a digital distribution premiere - $5.99
The classic point-and-click adventure complete with voice acting, sound effects, and music from the classic TV show.
Star Trek: Judgment Rites - a digital distribution premiere - $5.99
An all-around improved point-and-click sequel to the 25th Anniversary classic.
Star Trek: Starfleet Academy - a digital distribution premiere - $5.99
Learn the basics of piloting a starship to become a captain of your very own vessel.
"It's Star Trek's turn to shine on GOG.com. Our Sci-Fi fans should now be pretty much covered." said Oleg Klapovsky, VP of Business Development, "We're always excited for the chance to restore lost video games to modern PCs. There are very few that deserve the GOG.com treatment more than the Star Trek classics, and we've done everything to make sure they work flawlessly."
GOG.com and Interplay plan to unveil additional Star Trek classics in the near future, including Digital Premieres.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft drop Shocktober sale a week before Halloween
- Nintendo Switch to have wide array of hardware add-ons
- Heavy Rain and Detroit developer experimenting with VR
- LG's new 5K display designed for latest MacBook Pro
- 3DS won't be cannibalized by Switch, says Nintendo
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications