The Birdman is back with Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, expected to release later this year. The game retains the timeless, combo-driven energy and tightly designed levels of the Pro Skater games while expanding the experience with seamless online play.
"Skateboarding has always been about the freedom of ripping with your friends, and creating a game that captures that feeling has been a vision of mine since the Pro Skater series began over 15 years ago," said Tony Hawk. "I'm beyond excited to see that dream finally come true with Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 , which takes the old-school attitude of the original games online in a big way."
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 rekindles the signature style of classic Pro Skater games in a brand-new set of levels with the same infamous focus on daring objectives, fine-tuned controls and high-score tricks - including manuals and reverts - for endless shredding. New items like power-ups and projectiles change up the core skating experience in a variety of fresh and entertaining ways. Tear up the pavement as one of today's top pros, including Tony Hawk, Nyjah Huston, Riley Hawk, Aaron "Jaws" Homoki, Ishod Wair, Leticia Bufoni, Chris Cole, David Gonzalez, Andrew Reynolds, and Lizzie Armanto - or customize your own character.
Online multiplayer is where Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 truly takes off, letting players drop in and out of online skate sessions with friends and challengers from around the world for the first time. Complete missions, unlock new content and level up online or offline, or go head-to-head on-the-fly against all takers in competitive matches. Players can also build their own imaginative skateparks to share with the community.
Robomodo and Disruptive Games are developing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game is also coming to the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft and the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system soon after the next-gen versions. The exact release dates for the various versions will be shared in the upcoming weeks. For more information, please visit http://www.tonyhawkvideogame.com , and join the community on Facebook at Facebook.com/TonyHawkGames and on Twitter and Instagram at @tonyhawkgames.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD