o kick off the weekend in style, Bohemia Interactive just launched a Free Weekend on Steam for its award-winning tactical military shooter Arma 3, accompanied by a Publisher Weekend Sale offering massive discounts up to 80% on titles such as Arma 2, Arma Tactics, and Take On Helicopters. The studio's Early Access titles are also included in the sale, with a 15% discount on massively popular DayZ, and a 33% discount on Bohemia Interactive's Take On Mars - the space exploration game in which players start out as a Rover operator and finish by establishing the first human colony on Mars, alone or together with their friends in multiplayer.
Throughout the weekend, from May 7th up until May 10th, all Steam users are able to play Arma 3 for free, with access to all content except for the second and third campaign episode. Providing a true combat gameplay experience in a massive military sandbox, Arma 3 features a wide variety of single- and multiplayer content, over 20 vehicles and 40 weapons, and limitless opportunities for content creation. New recruits are recommended to start with the Bootcamp singleplayer campaign and/or VR training courses, or they can simply jump into one of the many official and unofficial multiplayer modes. The series' trademark Scenario Editor is another great place to explore the Arma 3 sandbox at your own pace.
In celebration of the Free Weekend, and to introduce Arma 3's brand new multiplayer mode, End Game - which was recently released in a free platform update, the Arma 3 devteam will be hosting a special livestream this evening at 18:30 UTC. The session will be streamed live from Bohemia Interactive HQ onto the official Arma 3 Twitch channel. Special guests include End Game's Multiplayer Designer Nelson Duarte and Arma 3's Creative Director Jay Crowe, while other members of the Arma 3 devteam as well as Arma community members will make up the rest of the teams.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- The Nokia 6 sells out in just one minute
- MSI reveals VR Jam winners
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni