o kick off the weekend in style, Bohemia Interactive just launched a Free Weekend on Steam for its award-winning tactical military shooter Arma 3, accompanied by a Publisher Weekend Sale offering massive discounts up to 80% on titles such as Arma 2, Arma Tactics, and Take On Helicopters. The studio's Early Access titles are also included in the sale, with a 15% discount on massively popular DayZ, and a 33% discount on Bohemia Interactive's Take On Mars - the space exploration game in which players start out as a Rover operator and finish by establishing the first human colony on Mars, alone or together with their friends in multiplayer.
Throughout the weekend, from May 7th up until May 10th, all Steam users are able to play Arma 3 for free, with access to all content except for the second and third campaign episode. Providing a true combat gameplay experience in a massive military sandbox, Arma 3 features a wide variety of single- and multiplayer content, over 20 vehicles and 40 weapons, and limitless opportunities for content creation. New recruits are recommended to start with the Bootcamp singleplayer campaign and/or VR training courses, or they can simply jump into one of the many official and unofficial multiplayer modes. The series' trademark Scenario Editor is another great place to explore the Arma 3 sandbox at your own pace.
In celebration of the Free Weekend, and to introduce Arma 3's brand new multiplayer mode, End Game - which was recently released in a free platform update, the Arma 3 devteam will be hosting a special livestream this evening at 18:30 UTC. The session will be streamed live from Bohemia Interactive HQ onto the official Arma 3 Twitch channel. Special guests include End Game's Multiplayer Designer Nelson Duarte and Arma 3's Creative Director Jay Crowe, while other members of the Arma 3 devteam as well as Arma community members will make up the rest of the teams.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter Nintendo Direct incoming
- AMD drops price on Radeon RX 460, RX 470 graphics cards
- Google's new Pixel is easy to repair, even the screen
- 4K 120Hz is on its way to VR headsets with Onix VR
- PlayStation VR launches in Japan: over 51K units sold
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook