GALAXY Announces Unrivaled non-reference GTX260+ with XT
Hong Kong February 20, 2009- Tire 1 Add in Card Manufacturer of NVIDIA Graphics Products - GALAXY Microsystems, today introduces the GALAXY GeForce GTX260+ 216SP with 55nm graphics processor.
As the first non-reference GeForce GTX 260+, it has shared the same PCB design with reference GTX 260, It was based on a 55nm process with 216 shader processors and comes with a core clock speed of 625 MHz(overclocked) and 896 MB of Sumsumg DDR3 memory clocked at 2100 MHz(overclocked), 1350MHz for the shaders. Equipped with the features, the performance of the overclocked GALAXY GTX260+ is 7% higher than the default GTX260.
The cooling system of the card consists of heatsinks over key components of the PCB: the NVIO2 processor, the VRM area and the memory chips. the GPU is cooled by Arctic Cooling Twin Turbo which is a dual-fan cooler and 4 heat-pipes With lower temperature and noise level for enthusiasts to boost overclocking potential to a new horizon.
As all know GALAXY's exclusive Xtreme Tuner is an innovative software for the hardcore DIY users. This is a smart design by GALAXY with years of experiences. Users could manipulate the BIOS recovering, fan speeding, monitor temp and Overclock setting thru the user-friendly screen panel. Ensure the enthusiastic DIY users can experience the above unique feature at anytime.
The custom designed GALAXY GTX260+ OC XT also offers NVIDIA's latest two technologies: NVIDIA CUDA and PhysX providing a worlds-class gaming experience and delivers Graphics Plus.Experience jaw-dropping PhysX gaming effects, video and image processing and Stereoscopic 3D,all accelerated by the GPU!
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital reveals new 12TB Helium He12 hard drives
- Tech companies team up to create Global VR Association
- Final Fantasy XV to get free major content updates
- Final Fantasy XV reportedly coming to PC in 2018
- Faraday Future unveils its first electric car next month
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel