GALAXY Announces Unrivaled non-reference GTX260+ with XT
Hong Kong February 20, 2009- Tire 1 Add in Card Manufacturer of NVIDIA Graphics Products - GALAXY Microsystems, today introduces the GALAXY GeForce GTX260+ 216SP with 55nm graphics processor.
As the first non-reference GeForce GTX 260+, it has shared the same PCB design with reference GTX 260, It was based on a 55nm process with 216 shader processors and comes with a core clock speed of 625 MHz(overclocked) and 896 MB of Sumsumg DDR3 memory clocked at 2100 MHz(overclocked), 1350MHz for the shaders. Equipped with the features, the performance of the overclocked GALAXY GTX260+ is 7% higher than the default GTX260.
The cooling system of the card consists of heatsinks over key components of the PCB: the NVIO2 processor, the VRM area and the memory chips. the GPU is cooled by Arctic Cooling Twin Turbo which is a dual-fan cooler and 4 heat-pipes With lower temperature and noise level for enthusiasts to boost overclocking potential to a new horizon.
As all know GALAXY's exclusive Xtreme Tuner is an innovative software for the hardcore DIY users. This is a smart design by GALAXY with years of experiences. Users could manipulate the BIOS recovering, fan speeding, monitor temp and Overclock setting thru the user-friendly screen panel. Ensure the enthusiastic DIY users can experience the above unique feature at anytime.
The custom designed GALAXY GTX260+ OC XT also offers NVIDIA's latest two technologies: NVIDIA CUDA and PhysX providing a worlds-class gaming experience and delivers Graphics Plus.Experience jaw-dropping PhysX gaming effects, video and image processing and Stereoscopic 3D,all accelerated by the GPU!
Latest News Posts
- QPAD uses DreamHack to launch its first new mouse shape in seven years
- Noctua says its 24V industrial fans are the best an enthusiast can get
- Samsung announces huge 128GB DDR4 DIMMs for enterprise, data centers
- The9 pays $500 million for five-year Chinese exclusive on Cross Fire 2
- The first screenshots from the System Shock remake arrive
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS