GALAXY Announces Unrivaled non-reference GTX260+ with XT
Hong Kong February 20, 2009- Tire 1 Add in Card Manufacturer of NVIDIA Graphics Products - GALAXY Microsystems, today introduces the GALAXY GeForce GTX260+ 216SP with 55nm graphics processor.
As the first non-reference GeForce GTX 260+, it has shared the same PCB design with reference GTX 260, It was based on a 55nm process with 216 shader processors and comes with a core clock speed of 625 MHz(overclocked) and 896 MB of Sumsumg DDR3 memory clocked at 2100 MHz(overclocked), 1350MHz for the shaders. Equipped with the features, the performance of the overclocked GALAXY GTX260+ is 7% higher than the default GTX260.
The cooling system of the card consists of heatsinks over key components of the PCB: the NVIO2 processor, the VRM area and the memory chips. the GPU is cooled by Arctic Cooling Twin Turbo which is a dual-fan cooler and 4 heat-pipes With lower temperature and noise level for enthusiasts to boost overclocking potential to a new horizon.
As all know GALAXY's exclusive Xtreme Tuner is an innovative software for the hardcore DIY users. This is a smart design by GALAXY with years of experiences. Users could manipulate the BIOS recovering, fan speeding, monitor temp and Overclock setting thru the user-friendly screen panel. Ensure the enthusiastic DIY users can experience the above unique feature at anytime.
The custom designed GALAXY GTX260+ OC XT also offers NVIDIA's latest two technologies: NVIDIA CUDA and PhysX providing a worlds-class gaming experience and delivers Graphics Plus.Experience jaw-dropping PhysX gaming effects, video and image processing and Stereoscopic 3D,all accelerated by the GPU!
Latest News Posts
- No Man's Sky officially delayed until August, for VR support?
- GIGABYTE announces its GeForce GTX 1080 G1 GAMING video card
- MSI's GeForce GTX 1080 feature new Twin Frozr VI cooling technology
- Palit unveils their new GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock video card
- ZOTAC launches its new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles