GALAXY Announces Unrivaled non-reference GTX260+ with XT
Hong Kong February 20, 2009- Tire 1 Add in Card Manufacturer of NVIDIA Graphics Products - GALAXY Microsystems, today introduces the GALAXY GeForce GTX260+ 216SP with 55nm graphics processor.
As the first non-reference GeForce GTX 260+, it has shared the same PCB design with reference GTX 260, It was based on a 55nm process with 216 shader processors and comes with a core clock speed of 625 MHz(overclocked) and 896 MB of Sumsumg DDR3 memory clocked at 2100 MHz(overclocked), 1350MHz for the shaders. Equipped with the features, the performance of the overclocked GALAXY GTX260+ is 7% higher than the default GTX260.
The cooling system of the card consists of heatsinks over key components of the PCB: the NVIO2 processor, the VRM area and the memory chips. the GPU is cooled by Arctic Cooling Twin Turbo which is a dual-fan cooler and 4 heat-pipes With lower temperature and noise level for enthusiasts to boost overclocking potential to a new horizon.
As all know GALAXY's exclusive Xtreme Tuner is an innovative software for the hardcore DIY users. This is a smart design by GALAXY with years of experiences. Users could manipulate the BIOS recovering, fan speeding, monitor temp and Overclock setting thru the user-friendly screen panel. Ensure the enthusiastic DIY users can experience the above unique feature at anytime.
The custom designed GALAXY GTX260+ OC XT also offers NVIDIA's latest two technologies: NVIDIA CUDA and PhysX providing a worlds-class gaming experience and delivers Graphics Plus.Experience jaw-dropping PhysX gaming effects, video and image processing and Stereoscopic 3D,all accelerated by the GPU!
Latest News Posts
- New Apple Music API means endless integration possibilities
- Windows 10 now blocks Google searches from Cortana
- John Romero pauses Blackroom Kickstarter to finish gameplay demo
- BioWare sets up a goose cam, starts naming the geese Dragon Age names
- Learn How to Build 14 Android Apps for $17
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched