With a tactical saber in hand, the strongest survivor in the battle can draw on minimal resources to turn it around and win victory. Apacer launches cross-generation DDR4 flagship - "BLADE" DDR4 overclocking memory module, which is compatible with Intel Haswell-E processor and X99 chipset and boasts a clock rate up to 3300 MHz, providing unprecedented computing performance and energy-saving efficiency. The unique "saber-type" design of heat spreader achieves excellent heat dissipation efficiency, which ensures stable high-speed computing. Whether in win-lose battles of eSports or fierce overclocking competitions, "BLADE" series always secure players' victory.
Flagship "BLADE" DDR4 overclocking memory with a clock rate up to 3300 MHz
The industry-wide transition of the system memory as expected by players is to be achieved by Apacer "BLADE" DDR4 overclocking memory module! As a smash hit following "Commando" DDR4 overclocking memory module by Apacer, "BLADE" offers the most powerful weapon in the eSports and overclocking industry with top specifications, and provides eSports experts and overclocking players with more diverse product choices.
The "BLADE" series is well compatible with latest generation Intel X99 chipset and Haswell-E processor as well as fully compatible with new generation X99 motherboard of leading manufacturers such as ASUS, GIGABYTE, ASRock and MSI. Besides, it provides diverse performance options including DDR4 2400/2666/2800/3000/3200/3300 MHz. With the support from Apacer R&D quality and latest technology, both performance and bandwidth are up 50% compared with that of DDR3. In addition, it supports Intel XMP 2.0 overclocking technology. As a result, desirable overclocking performance can be achieved by simple operation, and everybody can become overclocking expert!
With advanced cross-generation technology, Apacer "BLADE" DDR4 overclocking memory module boasts such advantages as low energy consumption and high reliability, which save energy up to 40% and effectively improve system stability and reliability, making it the best choice for eSports platform and overclocking computer. Available in capacities of 4GB and 8GB, "BLADE" DDR4 can provide a capacity up to 64GB by adopting X99 motherboard, which allows easy processing of latest 3D games or multiple computing.
Saber-type heat dissipation promises excellent performance
Apacer "BLADE" DDR4 overclocking memory module adopts saber-type heat spreader. Its excellent heat dissipation performance brings broader overclocking potential. Besides, it can be equipped with individual machine design to create exclusive "battle" equipment. The built-in heat spreader brings superior heat dissipation performance via the design such as 3D saw and Diamond High Bright Cutting blade. Besides, the weight of metal fins well shows its stability, reliability and trustworthiness, which makes it the prime choice for new generation game player and over-clocking experts!
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4