EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium computer liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce a new Full-Cover water block, designed and engineered specifically for MSI Gaming 4G and TwinFrozr V series NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 video cards - the EK-FC980 GTX TF5.
EK-FC980 GTX TF5 - with TF5 standing as TwinFrozr V abbrevation - is a high-performance Full-Cover water block for non-reference design GeForce GTX 980 video cards. Engineered in co-operation with MSI, this cooler actively cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the video card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks.
EK-FC980 GTX TF5 water block features EK unique central inlet split-flow cooling engine design for best possible cooling performance, which also works flawlessly with reversed water flow without adversely affecting the cooling performance. Moreover, such design offers great hydraulic performance allowing this product to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
Base is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal or acrylic (depending on the variant). Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe installation procedure.
In order to simplify the search for suitable and compatible water block EK is adding newly released video cards and motherboard from various manufacturers to EK Cooling Configurator database and compatible video cards are being added to the list on daily basis.
These water blocks are made in Slovenia, Europe and are readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network. An aesthetic retention backplate, which also cools the backside of the circuit board, is also available for separate purchase.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future receives only 60 deposits for the FF 91
- Huawei P10 to have the highest pricing in the series
- Honor 8 successor comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB ROM
- Nokia hints at Snapdragon 835 powered smartphone
- Resident Evil 7's Windows 10 PC port is a big mess
- How do i brake the boot loop? (no post)
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017