Deepcool, the leading manufacturer of desktop CPU cooler, VGA cooler, DC case fan and Notebook cooler, officially released their first fanless CPU cooler-LUCIFER under the sub-brand GAMER STORM, which is named after the hero from the well-known and popular video game DotA (Defense of the Ancients) for Warcraft III. The most important skill of this cooler is to "Devour" the heat massively.
Lucifer CPU cooler is designed to cool the mainstream processors in fanless mode to create a totally silent system; meanwhile, Lucifer is also capable of cooling high-end processors with the help of good airflow inside the case. The bundled 14cm patented rubber fan is able to enhance the cooling capacity of Lucifer up to 300W. And Lucifer also supports push-pull configuration.
There're 6 heatpipes firmly soldered onto the copper base to enhance the heat conductivity from the processor to the heatsink. The heatpipes are specially placed asymmetrically to ensure good compatibility with the memory. The cooler has a massive surface and wide gap between the fins to allow quick heat dissipation in passive mode and fast airflow through in fan mode. The heatsink body is fully nickel plated to prevent from oxidation and increase durability of the product.
One 14cm PWM rubber fan is bundled in to increase the cooling performance. Users can use this fan as a case fan or use it to push/pull the cool air through the heatsink. With multiple clips, this cooler can support all mainstream processors including Intel LGA2011/1366/1155/1156/775 and AMD FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2.
LUCIFER will be available worldwide from August and the availability may differ in different regions. The suggested retail price of this cooler is $60. For more information, please check here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Mad Max: Fury Road' comes to Blu-ray next month
- Sega's sales significantly drop, and move to mobile hasn't paid off
- Fight erupts after drone drops narcotics into prison yard
- TrendForce: 14M virtual reality units in 2016, mainly used for gaming
- Acer rumored to announce four new Windows 10 Mobile phones during IFA
- Micron M510DC 480GB Enterprise SATA III SSD Review
- Corsair Hydro H80i GT High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Windows 10 utilities for h97? (F Stream)
- unwisely spent on pursuits Muscle Building
- windows 10 help
- MAINGEAR Pushes Gaming Boundaries with Intel's 6th Generation Core Processors
- CybertronPC launches 6th Gen Intel Core K Processor systems
- Team17 Reveal Worms WMD and Worms 4
- HighPoint Unveils USB 3.1 Product Line - Fast & Affordable USB 3.1 Connectivity for Mac & PC Platforms!
- HI-REZ STUDIOS UNVEILS PALADINS, A TEAM-BASED SHOOTER WITH STRONG STRATEGY ELEMENTS