Cooler Master, an industry leading PC component manufacturer today announces the N200, N400 and N600, a new line of cases with a modernistic design that has the capacity for an internal 240mm radiator even for the smallest of the three, N200 (a mini-ITX/micro-ATX case). XtraFlow airflow.
N200, is the first mini-ITX/micro-ATX case that has internal space for 120mm or 240mm radiators in the front of the case or a 120mm radiator at the back. Thanks to an all mesh front panel, 2 high-quality Cooler Master XtraFlo fans and large air vents, it boasts excellent cooling performance. Despite its extremely compact size, the N200 supports 160mm tall CPU tower coolers, long high end VGAs, including the upcoming HD7990, four 2.5" SSDs and three of 3.5" HDDs.
N400, has the same modern mesh design with the capacity for ATX mainboards. It has room for 240mm radiator that can be installed on the top or right side of the case or 120mm at back. It includes 2 x XtraFlow fans and the option to expand up to 8 x 120mm fans in total. The N400 also supports high-end graphics card of up to 320mm / 12.6 inch and has the option of installing a dedicated 120/140mm fan on the left side-panel for graphics card cooling. Also supports up to 8HDDs.
N600, the largest of the series, offers full-fledged expansion for any performance system. It also includes 2 x XtraFlow fans, but ups the ante by having the option to expand up to 10 x 120mm fans in total with a LED Fan controller. With the removable drive cage, it supports high-end graphics cards up to 430mm / 16.9 inch. Of course it has the same 240mm radiator support on the top and side and 120mm at the back.
N200 will be available in Europe market middle of May.N400/N600 will be available in Europe market end of June. Price and availability may vary by region.
Expected M.S.R.P excluded VAT in Europe:
- N200: 33 EUR
- N400: 42 EUR
- N600: 67.5 EUR
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD