Cooler Master, an industry leading PC component manufacturer today announces the N200, N400 and N600, a new line of cases with a modernistic design that has the capacity for an internal 240mm radiator even for the smallest of the three, N200 (a mini-ITX/micro-ATX case). XtraFlow airflow.
N200, is the first mini-ITX/micro-ATX case that has internal space for 120mm or 240mm radiators in the front of the case or a 120mm radiator at the back. Thanks to an all mesh front panel, 2 high-quality Cooler Master XtraFlo fans and large air vents, it boasts excellent cooling performance. Despite its extremely compact size, the N200 supports 160mm tall CPU tower coolers, long high end VGAs, including the upcoming HD7990, four 2.5" SSDs and three of 3.5" HDDs.
N400, has the same modern mesh design with the capacity for ATX mainboards. It has room for 240mm radiator that can be installed on the top or right side of the case or 120mm at back. It includes 2 x XtraFlow fans and the option to expand up to 8 x 120mm fans in total. The N400 also supports high-end graphics card of up to 320mm / 12.6 inch and has the option of installing a dedicated 120/140mm fan on the left side-panel for graphics card cooling. Also supports up to 8HDDs.
N600, the largest of the series, offers full-fledged expansion for any performance system. It also includes 2 x XtraFlow fans, but ups the ante by having the option to expand up to 10 x 120mm fans in total with a LED Fan controller. With the removable drive cage, it supports high-end graphics cards up to 430mm / 16.9 inch. Of course it has the same 240mm radiator support on the top and side and 120mm at the back.
N200 will be available in Europe market middle of May.N400/N600 will be available in Europe market end of June. Price and availability may vary by region.
Expected M.S.R.P excluded VAT in Europe:
- N200: 33 EUR
- N400: 42 EUR
- N600: 67.5 EUR
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- CRYENGINE goes open source, now available for download
- Blizzard announces ranked play is coming to Overwatch next month
- Want another Mirror's Edge game? That's up to you, says EA
- AIDA64 developers spill the beans on NVIDIA's full Pascal line up
- Foxconn has replaced more than half its workers with robots
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- LaCie 8big Thunderbolt 2 1U Rack Review
- PC won't boot - it trys, all fans run for approx 5 secs then shut down and start again!
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition