Cooler Master, an industry leading PC component manufacturer today announces the N200, N400 and N600, a new line of cases with a modernistic design that has the capacity for an internal 240mm radiator even for the smallest of the three, N200 (a mini-ITX/micro-ATX case). XtraFlow airflow.
N200, is the first mini-ITX/micro-ATX case that has internal space for 120mm or 240mm radiators in the front of the case or a 120mm radiator at the back. Thanks to an all mesh front panel, 2 high-quality Cooler Master XtraFlo fans and large air vents, it boasts excellent cooling performance. Despite its extremely compact size, the N200 supports 160mm tall CPU tower coolers, long high end VGAs, including the upcoming HD7990, four 2.5" SSDs and three of 3.5" HDDs.
N400, has the same modern mesh design with the capacity for ATX mainboards. It has room for 240mm radiator that can be installed on the top or right side of the case or 120mm at back. It includes 2 x XtraFlow fans and the option to expand up to 8 x 120mm fans in total. The N400 also supports high-end graphics card of up to 320mm / 12.6 inch and has the option of installing a dedicated 120/140mm fan on the left side-panel for graphics card cooling. Also supports up to 8HDDs.
N600, the largest of the series, offers full-fledged expansion for any performance system. It also includes 2 x XtraFlow fans, but ups the ante by having the option to expand up to 10 x 120mm fans in total with a LED Fan controller. With the removable drive cage, it supports high-end graphics cards up to 430mm / 16.9 inch. Of course it has the same 240mm radiator support on the top and side and 120mm at the back.
N200 will be available in Europe market middle of May.N400/N600 will be available in Europe market end of June. Price and availability may vary by region.
Expected M.S.R.P excluded VAT in Europe:
- N200: 33 EUR
- N400: 42 EUR
- N600: 67.5 EUR
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ocarina of Time gets an enchanting Unreal Engine 4 makeover
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- Hideo Kojima: The players are everything, I get my energy from them
- ASUS unveils a Windows 10-powered PC-on-a-stick with the new VivoStick
- Purchasing case fans in Taiwan
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- does ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 support window 10 with the G3258 cpu?
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015