(Oldenburg, Germany - March 20, 2013) With Ashampoo Photo Mailer, German software developer Ashampoo releases an application designed to greatly facilitate photo sharing through email. "Numerous customers have asked us to develop an application that automates lengthy image processing tasks such as size adjustments and the splitting of photo collections into several mails. One frequently stated example was sending vacation pictures to friends and family. Our product is the ideal, time-saving and intuitive solution" says developer Ina Dierben.
- New: Ashampoo Photo Mailer
- Quickly and easily send photos through email
- Automated image size adjustments through slider control
- Automated photo collection splitting into several emails
- Any number of recipients
- Compatible with all major email providers
- Price: $19.99
The well-structured and intuitive user interface supports Drag and Drop for images. Neither the number of images nor the number of recipients prove a problem for the application because, other than with most common email clients, Ashampoo Photo Mailer fully automates lengthy image processing tasks. There's no more need to manually handle time- and knowledge intensive operations such as size adjustments and conversions.
Simple and automated!
Ashampoo Photo Mailer supports all major email providers. Once the login information is entered, users are ready to send their first photos. Required information such as server settings are automatically added by the application and creating an address book is only a matter of seconds.
A 40-day trial is available for the application. After that, Ashampoo Photo Mailer is purchasable for $ 19.99.
Please download the trial version of Ashampoo Photo Mailer here: DOWNLOAD ASHAMPOO Photo Mailer
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- Watch Dogs 2's new patch is better on RAM, and more
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- Microsoft loves PC gaming, no HDR support in Halo Wars 2
- Pentium G4560 costs $64, fights Core i5-2500K at $270
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99