(Oldenburg, March 06, 2013) With Ashampoo WinOptimizer 10, German software manufacturer Ashampoo releases a new solution to rid your PC of junk files, Internet browsing traces and leftover program files. Numerous new features alongside revisions of existing modules provide a welcome rejuvenation for your PC.
- New: Ashampoo WinOptimizer 10
- Software suite to clean your Windows machines
- Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP
- New: Duplicate Finder to detect and remove file duplicates
- New: Link Checker to remove invalid program shortcuts
- New: Font Manager to manage and remove installed system fonts
- New: Restore Point Manager to create and apply Windows system restore points
- New: Improved user interface for ease of use
- Multiple improvements in Drive Cleaner, Internet Cleaner, Registry Optimizer and File Wiper
- Price: $39.99 ($19.99 as upgrade for users of a previous version)
"Once again, we managed to build in multiple improvements compared to the previous version. All cleaning algorithms have been optimized for excellent results. The application is faster, easier to use and provides the good solution for any use case scenario. We are very proud of the results" says lead product manager Jens Meyerholz.
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 10: New modules
For decades, Ashampoo WinOptimizer 10 has been known for its ease of use despite a huge number of competing products in the market. Ridding the system of unnecessary data to reclaim wasted resources for important applications has always been the premise behind the development of the program. In keeping with this motto and with the help of user feedback, new useful modules were once again added to the application. This includes "Duplicate Finder" to detect and remove file duplicates, "Link Checker" to delete invalid program shortcuts, "Font Manager" to manage system fonts and "Restore Point Manager" to manage and apply Windows system restore points.
Revised modules: What has been improved?
Besides the addition of new modules, further improvements in existing functional areas were the second major development goal during product development. In the process, the development team targeted the core of the program: the algorithm. Thanks to a revised "command center", Drive Cleaner, Internet Cleaner, Registry Optimizer and File Wiper have seen major improvements with vastly superiors results compared to Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9.
Ashampoo WinOptimizer - the success story continues
Customers have come to appreciate the easy handling despite the complexity of the applications. Our surveys confirm this finding year after year. "We highly value customer feedback and use it to define and meet the ever-changing wishes and demands of our customer base." emphasizes Ashampoo CEO Sebastian Schwarz. The tuning suite that now features 28 optimization-targeted modules is used by millions of trusting customers around the world.
The product is available in the following languages: German, English, Dutch, French, Hungarian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Russian, Polish, Italian, Turkish, Chinese, Serbian, Brazilian, Traditional Chinese, Arabic, Romanian, Vietnamese, Slowakian, Finnish, Spanish.
Please download the trial version of Ashampoo WinOptimizer 10 here:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni