(Oldenburg, March 06, 2013) With Ashampoo WinOptimizer 10, German software manufacturer Ashampoo releases a new solution to rid your PC of junk files, Internet browsing traces and leftover program files. Numerous new features alongside revisions of existing modules provide a welcome rejuvenation for your PC.
- New: Ashampoo WinOptimizer 10
- Software suite to clean your Windows machines
- Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP
- New: Duplicate Finder to detect and remove file duplicates
- New: Link Checker to remove invalid program shortcuts
- New: Font Manager to manage and remove installed system fonts
- New: Restore Point Manager to create and apply Windows system restore points
- New: Improved user interface for ease of use
- Multiple improvements in Drive Cleaner, Internet Cleaner, Registry Optimizer and File Wiper
- Price: $39.99 ($19.99 as upgrade for users of a previous version)
"Once again, we managed to build in multiple improvements compared to the previous version. All cleaning algorithms have been optimized for excellent results. The application is faster, easier to use and provides the good solution for any use case scenario. We are very proud of the results" says lead product manager Jens Meyerholz.
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 10: New modules
For decades, Ashampoo WinOptimizer 10 has been known for its ease of use despite a huge number of competing products in the market. Ridding the system of unnecessary data to reclaim wasted resources for important applications has always been the premise behind the development of the program. In keeping with this motto and with the help of user feedback, new useful modules were once again added to the application. This includes "Duplicate Finder" to detect and remove file duplicates, "Link Checker" to delete invalid program shortcuts, "Font Manager" to manage system fonts and "Restore Point Manager" to manage and apply Windows system restore points.
Revised modules: What has been improved?
Besides the addition of new modules, further improvements in existing functional areas were the second major development goal during product development. In the process, the development team targeted the core of the program: the algorithm. Thanks to a revised "command center", Drive Cleaner, Internet Cleaner, Registry Optimizer and File Wiper have seen major improvements with vastly superiors results compared to Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9.
Ashampoo WinOptimizer - the success story continues
Customers have come to appreciate the easy handling despite the complexity of the applications. Our surveys confirm this finding year after year. "We highly value customer feedback and use it to define and meet the ever-changing wishes and demands of our customer base." emphasizes Ashampoo CEO Sebastian Schwarz. The tuning suite that now features 28 optimization-targeted modules is used by millions of trusting customers around the world.
The product is available in the following languages: German, English, Dutch, French, Hungarian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Russian, Polish, Italian, Turkish, Chinese, Serbian, Brazilian, Traditional Chinese, Arabic, Romanian, Vietnamese, Slowakian, Finnish, Spanish.
Please download the trial version of Ashampoo WinOptimizer 10 here:
Latest News Posts
- Rise of the Tomb Raider could soon receive DX12 abilities
- The Division will require 32GB of HDD space on the Xbox One
- Australia's biggest mobile telco Telstra hit by nation-wide outages
- iPhones being permanently bricked by 'Error 53'
- Rick Rubin's latest project is a Star Wars-themed electronic album
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance