The CM Force 500 is the first of the all new Cooler Master case series: CM Force. These black, classy and affordable cases will be hitting Europe soon and the CM Force 500 will be the first. Even though the price lies at a very decent €39.99 this case offers a lot of the latest features.
Every modern PC needs decent cooling to handle the components that keep getting hotter and hotter. The CM Force 500 will have you covered for this demand with a possibility to install up to 6 fans, of which 2x 120mm can be installed in the front. Even more impressive is the fact that this case gives a lot of freedom to add water cooling. It support one 240mm and one 120mm radiator or you have the option to install 3 120mm radiators. This case is ready for everything you throw at it.
This case offers brilliant cooling options for a reason: It offers room for a lot of high end hardware. The CM Force 500 can fit virtually any VGA card on the market; even the monstrous HD7990 does not pose any kind of problem. Next to that you also have the possibility to mount the PSU at the top of the case, a feature that is sought after more and more in modern cases to make sure virtually every PSU can be fitted into this case. Of course there is also plenty of space for getting the cable mess out of view to give this case the clean look it deserves.
The CM Force 500 will be available in Europe by the middle of February (this may vary per region) for a recommended price of 39.99 euros.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Battlegrounds updates will soon slow down
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes