The CM Force 500 is the first of the all new Cooler Master case series: CM Force. These black, classy and affordable cases will be hitting Europe soon and the CM Force 500 will be the first. Even though the price lies at a very decent €39.99 this case offers a lot of the latest features.
Every modern PC needs decent cooling to handle the components that keep getting hotter and hotter. The CM Force 500 will have you covered for this demand with a possibility to install up to 6 fans, of which 2x 120mm can be installed in the front. Even more impressive is the fact that this case gives a lot of freedom to add water cooling. It support one 240mm and one 120mm radiator or you have the option to install 3 120mm radiators. This case is ready for everything you throw at it.
This case offers brilliant cooling options for a reason: It offers room for a lot of high end hardware. The CM Force 500 can fit virtually any VGA card on the market; even the monstrous HD7990 does not pose any kind of problem. Next to that you also have the possibility to mount the PSU at the top of the case, a feature that is sought after more and more in modern cases to make sure virtually every PSU can be fitted into this case. Of course there is also plenty of space for getting the cable mess out of view to give this case the clean look it deserves.
The CM Force 500 will be available in Europe by the middle of February (this may vary per region) for a recommended price of 39.99 euros.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Adromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- what you can get 's a cuddle
- comment on joint sinks into Billboard's number one Three songs of the
- sticked at the apartment
- Balochistan to the south west place most typically associated with Pa
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines