EK Water Blocks is working on a new Full Cover water block for the latest NVIDIA Quadro 5000K graphics- and Tesla K20 computing card thus providing world's first water cooling solution for NVIDIA Maximus technology.
The upcoming EK-FCQ5000K will be designed specifically for the latest GK100 based Nvidia Quadro 5000K professional graphics card while the upcoming EK-FCTK20 (GeForce GK110 based) will be designed specifically for Nvidia Tesla K20 computing card.
Both water blocks will directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as will water flow directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain 100% stable under any given workload. Both water blocks will also features a high flow design therefore they could be easily used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps. Like it's ancestor, EK-FCQ6000, both products will feature a laser cut stainless steel metal plate. The base of the water block will be made from pure C110-grade electrolytic copper.
Both products will be readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network in first half of February 2013.
Latest News Posts
- Final Dark Souls 3 Ringed City DLC coming March 28
- 'Star Wars Episode VIII' gets officially titled
- Nintendo Switch replaces Wii U on Nintendo homesite
- Mass Effect: Andromeda 10-hour demo coming to EA Access
- Samsung's Note line isn't dead: Note 8 is coming
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Garmin announces the Approach G30, adds a small but powerful handheld to its golf GPS offerings
- Tekken 7 launches on June 2, 2017 in the Americas
- The end of the world awaits in Dark Souls III: The Ringed City
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series