EK Water Blocks is working on a new Full Cover water block for the latest NVIDIA Quadro 5000K graphics- and Tesla K20 computing card thus providing world's first water cooling solution for NVIDIA Maximus technology.
The upcoming EK-FCQ5000K will be designed specifically for the latest GK100 based Nvidia Quadro 5000K professional graphics card while the upcoming EK-FCTK20 (GeForce GK110 based) will be designed specifically for Nvidia Tesla K20 computing card.
Both water blocks will directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as will water flow directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain 100% stable under any given workload. Both water blocks will also features a high flow design therefore they could be easily used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps. Like it's ancestor, EK-FCQ6000, both products will feature a laser cut stainless steel metal plate. The base of the water block will be made from pure C110-grade electrolytic copper.
Both products will be readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network in first half of February 2013.
Latest News Posts
- Intel will talk about its 10nm production later this year
- Codemasters delays F1 2015, new release date of July 10
- Big developers have joined AMD and PC Gamer's PC Gaming Show at E3
- Palmer Luckey being sued by his previous employee over the Oculus Rift
- Johan Andersson, Frostbite engineer, teases AMD Radeon R9 390X
- Asus F550JK freeze
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling