Rosewill, the recipient of multiple awards for their innovative power supplies, has decided to hold nothing back and has just unleashed a new member of their 80 Plus certified power supplies, and it's a monster. Joining the Rosewill power supply family such as Tachyon, FORTRESS, CAPSTONE, HIVE and SilentNight, Rosewill is proud to present, HERCULES, 1600 W of raw power. The most powerful power supply Rosewill has released and it's built ready to power the biggest, toughest, and most Extreme Ultimate PC Gaming Enthusiast machine.
The HERCULES is packaged in a deluxe silver casing, and with 1600 W, it's built ready to carry your computer gaming energy needs to the next level. The 80 Plus Silver certified HERCULES 1600 W power supply adopts a 135 mm silent fan which features an auto fan control to regulate the fan speed to keep it cool while also incorporating a Turbo button to rev the fan to maximum performance. HERCULES features 16 6+2 pin PCI-E connectors, 16!, to support power hungry top high end motherboards requiring multiple 6 or 8 pin PCI-E connectors and also power a 4 way SLI or Crossfire for the highest-end GPU PC Gaming setup. Also included are an attached 8-pin EPS, 4+4 pin EPS, and 24-pin ATX, and support for sleeved modular cabling with up to 16 SATA power connectors.
With an efficiency rating up to 89%, you'll get the maximum performance from each HERCULES power supply which will be available only in a 1600 W rating. The 80 Plus Silver rating translates into cooler temperatures providing the opportunity to use a silent 135 mm fan. Equipped with a dual 12V rail providing 110A and 50A and bundled with 16 6+2 pin PCI-e connectors, HERCULES is here to serve the PC Gaming Enthusiast who is looking for the power supply to bring the computer gaming energy needs to the next level.
Latest News Posts
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD