Rosewill, the recipient of multiple awards for their innovative power supplies, has decided to hold nothing back and has just unleashed a new member of their 80 Plus certified power supplies, and it's a monster. Joining the Rosewill power supply family such as Tachyon, FORTRESS, CAPSTONE, HIVE and SilentNight, Rosewill is proud to present, HERCULES, 1600 W of raw power. The most powerful power supply Rosewill has released and it's built ready to power the biggest, toughest, and most Extreme Ultimate PC Gaming Enthusiast machine.
The HERCULES is packaged in a deluxe silver casing, and with 1600 W, it's built ready to carry your computer gaming energy needs to the next level. The 80 Plus Silver certified HERCULES 1600 W power supply adopts a 135 mm silent fan which features an auto fan control to regulate the fan speed to keep it cool while also incorporating a Turbo button to rev the fan to maximum performance. HERCULES features 16 6+2 pin PCI-E connectors, 16!, to support power hungry top high end motherboards requiring multiple 6 or 8 pin PCI-E connectors and also power a 4 way SLI or Crossfire for the highest-end GPU PC Gaming setup. Also included are an attached 8-pin EPS, 4+4 pin EPS, and 24-pin ATX, and support for sleeved modular cabling with up to 16 SATA power connectors.
With an efficiency rating up to 89%, you'll get the maximum performance from each HERCULES power supply which will be available only in a 1600 W rating. The 80 Plus Silver rating translates into cooler temperatures providing the opportunity to use a silent 135 mm fan. Equipped with a dual 12V rail providing 110A and 50A and bundled with 16 6+2 pin PCI-e connectors, HERCULES is here to serve the PC Gaming Enthusiast who is looking for the power supply to bring the computer gaming energy needs to the next level.
Latest News Posts
- BlackBerry expanding software products for Apple iOS, Google Android
- Qualcomm teams up with Cyanogen for new 'Reference Design' products
- Sony announces its Xperia Z4 Tablet, featuring a 10.1-inch 2K display
- We go hands-on with the new Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone at MWC 2015
- Windows 10 will have support for USB 3.1 Type-C soon
- Asrock z97 extreme6 & vga
- Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel 82579V Gbit LAN Firmware Update Guide
- Dummy put Wrong processor in 1333-d667
- Underappreciated gaming accessories and over-hyped marketing terms
- asrock p67 transformer mobo & overclocking i5 750
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees