Rosewill, the recipient of multiple awards for their innovative power supplies, has decided to hold nothing back and has just unleashed a new member of their 80 Plus certified power supplies, and it's a monster. Joining the Rosewill power supply family such as Tachyon, FORTRESS, CAPSTONE, HIVE and SilentNight, Rosewill is proud to present, HERCULES, 1600 W of raw power. The most powerful power supply Rosewill has released and it's built ready to power the biggest, toughest, and most Extreme Ultimate PC Gaming Enthusiast machine.
The HERCULES is packaged in a deluxe silver casing, and with 1600 W, it's built ready to carry your computer gaming energy needs to the next level. The 80 Plus Silver certified HERCULES 1600 W power supply adopts a 135 mm silent fan which features an auto fan control to regulate the fan speed to keep it cool while also incorporating a Turbo button to rev the fan to maximum performance. HERCULES features 16 6+2 pin PCI-E connectors, 16!, to support power hungry top high end motherboards requiring multiple 6 or 8 pin PCI-E connectors and also power a 4 way SLI or Crossfire for the highest-end GPU PC Gaming setup. Also included are an attached 8-pin EPS, 4+4 pin EPS, and 24-pin ATX, and support for sleeved modular cabling with up to 16 SATA power connectors.
With an efficiency rating up to 89%, you'll get the maximum performance from each HERCULES power supply which will be available only in a 1600 W rating. The 80 Plus Silver rating translates into cooler temperatures providing the opportunity to use a silent 135 mm fan. Equipped with a dual 12V rail providing 110A and 50A and bundled with 16 6+2 pin PCI-e connectors, HERCULES is here to serve the PC Gaming Enthusiast who is looking for the power supply to bring the computer gaming energy needs to the next level.
Latest News Posts
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- Asrock 990FX Fatality Killer - 2X ASUS R9 290 DIRECT CU2 OC Crossfire Problem
- MB doesn't see M.2 PCI-E SSD
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives