Shuttle launches Mini-PC Barebone with Intel P45 Express chipset
Specially designed for better energy efficiency and computing performance
Shuttle Inc., the market leader in the mini-PC segment and the manufacturer of Multi-Form-Factor solutions, today announced the availability of a new, extra powerful Mini-PC barebone with the Intel P45 Express chipset. The model opens up new vistas for highly demanding users looking for compact PC systems with impressive performance stats.
The XPC Barebone SP45H7 takes full advantage of the Intel P45 Express chipset at the core of its compact aluminium chassis (32.5 x 20.8 x 18.9 cm). It can handle quad-core Intel Core 2 processors with 1600 MHz FSB as well as 16 GB of DDR2 RAM. The PCI Express 2.0 slot accepts current dual slot graphics cards, making top 3D performance a reality.
User-friendly dynamic overclocking (up to 20%) can be activated to provide bursts of increased processing power. The required parameters are automatically set when activated during operation.
Dynamic energy saving is also integrated for the first time: "The DES function automatically switches off 3/4 of the MOS power phases when the computer is running at low capacity. This reduces heat while saving energy at the same time," explains Tom Seiffert, Head of Marketing & PR at Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH. "The 300 watt power supply features 80-PLUS certification, meaning efficiency through better performance," Seiffert adds.
In daily use, the XPC Barebone SP45H7 provides plenty of practical features like ports and interfaces on both the front and rear panels. These include 8-channel audio, headphone and microphone jacks, optical SPDIF and Gigabit network, FireWire, USB and eSATA all on hand as well.
The Shuttle XPC Barebone SP45H7 is available from specialist retailers immediately. Shuttle's MSRP is EUR 357 (without VAT). Suppliers can be found on Shuttle's European website.
Turnkey complete solutions based on the Shuttle XPC Barebone SP45H7 with the Windows Vista operating system are also available immediately.
Latest News Posts
- Report: Charter close to dropping $55 billion for Time Warner Cable
- Working to create a driverless truck corridor from Mexico to Canada
- Researchers teaching robots to have better dexterity and speed
- US, European consumers quickly buy accessories from Xiaomi Mi store
- Trying to make hit mobile game and generate revenue proving difficult
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications