Shuttle launches Mini-PC Barebone with Intel P45 Express chipset
Specially designed for better energy efficiency and computing performance
Shuttle Inc., the market leader in the mini-PC segment and the manufacturer of Multi-Form-Factor solutions, today announced the availability of a new, extra powerful Mini-PC barebone with the Intel P45 Express chipset. The model opens up new vistas for highly demanding users looking for compact PC systems with impressive performance stats.
The XPC Barebone SP45H7 takes full advantage of the Intel P45 Express chipset at the core of its compact aluminium chassis (32.5 x 20.8 x 18.9 cm). It can handle quad-core Intel Core 2 processors with 1600 MHz FSB as well as 16 GB of DDR2 RAM. The PCI Express 2.0 slot accepts current dual slot graphics cards, making top 3D performance a reality.
User-friendly dynamic overclocking (up to 20%) can be activated to provide bursts of increased processing power. The required parameters are automatically set when activated during operation.
Dynamic energy saving is also integrated for the first time: "The DES function automatically switches off 3/4 of the MOS power phases when the computer is running at low capacity. This reduces heat while saving energy at the same time," explains Tom Seiffert, Head of Marketing & PR at Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH. "The 300 watt power supply features 80-PLUS certification, meaning efficiency through better performance," Seiffert adds.
In daily use, the XPC Barebone SP45H7 provides plenty of practical features like ports and interfaces on both the front and rear panels. These include 8-channel audio, headphone and microphone jacks, optical SPDIF and Gigabit network, FireWire, USB and eSATA all on hand as well.
The Shuttle XPC Barebone SP45H7 is available from specialist retailers immediately. Shuttle's MSRP is EUR 357 (without VAT). Suppliers can be found on Shuttle's European website.
Turnkey complete solutions based on the Shuttle XPC Barebone SP45H7 with the Windows Vista operating system are also available immediately.
Latest News Posts
- Puzzle gaming just got real, cooperate or die in Magnetic: Cage Closed
- Counter Strike gets airtime on The Joe Rogan Experience
- A gamer shows us how to restart an iPhone with a text message
- Microsoft opens up cross-platform Office support for Android apps
- SpaceX will be able to launch US national security payloads into orbit
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015