Shuttle launches Mini-PC Barebone with Intel P45 Express chipset
Specially designed for better energy efficiency and computing performance
Shuttle Inc., the market leader in the mini-PC segment and the manufacturer of Multi-Form-Factor solutions, today announced the availability of a new, extra powerful Mini-PC barebone with the Intel P45 Express chipset. The model opens up new vistas for highly demanding users looking for compact PC systems with impressive performance stats.
The XPC Barebone SP45H7 takes full advantage of the Intel P45 Express chipset at the core of its compact aluminium chassis (32.5 x 20.8 x 18.9 cm). It can handle quad-core Intel Core 2 processors with 1600 MHz FSB as well as 16 GB of DDR2 RAM. The PCI Express 2.0 slot accepts current dual slot graphics cards, making top 3D performance a reality.
User-friendly dynamic overclocking (up to 20%) can be activated to provide bursts of increased processing power. The required parameters are automatically set when activated during operation.
Dynamic energy saving is also integrated for the first time: "The DES function automatically switches off 3/4 of the MOS power phases when the computer is running at low capacity. This reduces heat while saving energy at the same time," explains Tom Seiffert, Head of Marketing & PR at Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH. "The 300 watt power supply features 80-PLUS certification, meaning efficiency through better performance," Seiffert adds.
In daily use, the XPC Barebone SP45H7 provides plenty of practical features like ports and interfaces on both the front and rear panels. These include 8-channel audio, headphone and microphone jacks, optical SPDIF and Gigabit network, FireWire, USB and eSATA all on hand as well.
The Shuttle XPC Barebone SP45H7 is available from specialist retailers immediately. Shuttle's MSRP is EUR 357 (without VAT). Suppliers can be found on Shuttle's European website.
Turnkey complete solutions based on the Shuttle XPC Barebone SP45H7 with the Windows Vista operating system are also available immediately.
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Huawei will unveil their concept phone on December 16th
- Cassini shows first images of Saturn from new orbit
- Doom update adds Infernal Run mode, multiplayer bots
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel