SILICON POWER introduces 8GB 150x SDHC Class 6 memory card for professionals
(Taipei, Taiwan)SILICON POWER, the leading brand in flash memory manufacturers, today introduces the availability of its 8 GB 150X SDHC Class 6 card to its lineup of high-speed flash memory cards. The new product embedded NAND solutions used single-level cell (SLC) NAND is suited for professional photographers when trying continuous shooting and video recording. SDHC is the new generation of SD cards (Version 2.0) that supports FAT32 and is perfect for those wanting High Definition digital photos and high quality video recording.
Users may consider the SDHC card is one of high speed flash cards but it has a differentiation between SLC solution and MLC (multi-level cell) solution. With MLC NAND, its read speed is excellent but it can not fulfill the needs of write speed when using continuous shooting function on a high-end DSLR camera. When users use a DSLR camera to shoot pictures, one file is above 30MB with a resolution of 15,000,000 pixels. Users need a superior SDHC card that supports high performance write speed to secure the large data transfer. SILICON POWER 150X SDHC Class 6 with a rating of up to 23.05MB/s at read speed and up to 18.56 MB/s at write speed is ideal for this purpose. Because the embedded NAND solutions are different, SILICON POWER 150X SDHC Class 6 used single-level cell (SLC) NAND is 3 times the write speed of MLC solution.
SILICON POWER 150X SDHC Class 6 provides mechanical write protection switch to keep data safe from preventing accidental deletion. It also supports high speed continuous shooting function and consumes low power. SILICON POWER 4GB and 8GB 150X SDHC Class 6 memory cards with lifetime warranty complies with Europe RoHS standard.
- Perfect match for high-end digital cameras
- Mechanical write-protection switch
- Support Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM)
- Security level complies with Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI)
- Read speed of 23.05MB/s and write speed of 18.56 MB/s
- Compliant with RoHS requirements
- Support DSLR, PDA, MP3 digital devices with SDHC mark
- Standardized-complies with the SD Card Association card specifications 2.0
- Dimensions: 24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
- Weight: 2g
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles (Minimum)
- Capacity: 4GB, 8GB
- Operating Temperature: 0- ~70-
- Storage Temperature: -40- ~85-
- Humidity: 8% to 95%
- Voltage: 2.7V ~ 3.6V
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products.
At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Netflix is finally set for launch in Australia and New Zealand
- EA announces Battlefield Hardline Premium for $50
- Qualcomm teases Snapdragon 820 processor for late 2015, early 2016
- LG details its Watch Urbane smartwatch in its latest video
- Hands-on with HTC's latest One M9 smartphone at MWC 2015
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Intel's new Cherry Trail x5, x7 and x3 Atom SoC Lineup Preview
- PC-O7S availability (USA)?
- Asrock z97 extreme6 & vga
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees