Plextor, a leading developer of high-performance digital storage equipment, announces the launch of its newest Solid State Drive (SSD), the M5S Series, featuring an enhanced and sustained read/write speed up to 73,000/70,000 IOPS. The M5S Series performs faster than its award-winning predecessors with overall enhanced performance. With its exclusive firmware technology, Plextor is proud to offer a consistent high quality and high-performance SSDs that will ensure the sustained optimal read/write speed after long periods of time and continued to excel in performances.
Plextor's M5S SSD features a sustained computing performance with its exclusive firmware technology, including Instant Restore, Global Wear Leveling, and Bad Block Management. Besides the sustained long-term high speed performance that greatly strengthens the efficiency of data transfer, Plextor exclusive technology also helps stabilize and improve the sustainability of its SSDs. The new-generation M5S also inherits True Speed, a Plextor's exclusive high-speed sustaining and non-declining performance technology that featured random read/write speed up to 73,000/70,000 IOPS as well as the continuous read/write speed up to 520/390 MB/s. The M5S SSD can truly responds to the complex access environment of the computer and bring a superb computing performance under stable speeds.
The M5S Series has persisted on the Plextor's high-quality imperative for its SSD and can greatly satisfy users' demands for durability, data security, and stability in SSD's. The low power-consumption and high transmission rate can better suit the users' goals for upgrade of system performance. Plextor continues to promise optimal service for its customers by registering for VIP membership at Plextor official site. Once registered, users can download PlexTool, the exclusive SSD application that provides a full range of services for SSD such as monitoring of the drive status and upgrading firmware.
With advanced performance and superior quality, M5S brings enhanced and safe experience of SSD applications and will become the optimal choice for users to switch from conventional hard drives to SSD's! The M5S Series will be available in mid-July with in the current capacities: 64GB (PX-64M5S, $99.99), 128GB (PX-128M5S, $159.99) and 256GB (PX-256M5S, $299.99)
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon GPU tech will power Intel's next-gen iGPUs
- Titanfall 2 infographic reveal interesting information
- Apple's new MacBook Pro has crappy battery life
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Battlefield 1's new update includes SLI fixes, and more
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand