Silicon PowerTM introduces 8GB 150x SDHC Class 6 memory card for professionals
(Taipei, Taiwan)Silicon Power, the leading brand in flash memory manufacturers, today introduces the availability of its 8 GB 150X SDHC Class 6 card to its lineup of high-speed flash memory cards. The new product embedded NAND solutions used single-level cell (SLC) NAND is suited for professional photographers when trying continuous shooting and video recording. SDHC is the new generation of SD cards (Version 2.0) that supports FAT32 and is perfect for those wanting High Definition digital photos and high quality video recording.
Users may consider the SDHC card is one of high speed flash cards but it has a differentiation between SLC solution and MLC (multi-level cell) solution. With MLC NAND, its read speed is excellent but it can not fulfill the needs of write speed when using continuous shooting function on a high-end DSLR camera. When users use a DSLR camera to shoot pictures, one file is above 30MB with a resolution of 15,000,000 pixels. Users need a superior SDHC card that supports high performance write speed to secure the large data transfer. Silicon PowerTM 150X SDHC Class 6 with a rating of up to 23.05MB/s at read speed and up to 18.56 MB/s at write speed is ideal for this purpose. Because the embedded NAND solutions are different, Silicon PowerTM 150X SDHC Class 6 used single-level cell (SLC) NAND is 3 times the write speed of MLC solution.
Silicon PowerTM 150X SDHC Class 6 provides mechanical write protection switch to keep data safe from preventing accidental deletion. It also supports high speed continuous shooting function and consumes low power. Silicon PowerTM 4GB and 8GB 150X SDHC Class 6 memory cards with lifetime warranty complies with Europe RoHS standard.
Storage Capacity Vs. Pictures
- Perfect match for high-end digital cameras
- Mechanical write-protection switch
- Support Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM)
- Security level complies with Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI)
- Read speed of 23.05MB/s and write speed of 18.56 MB/s
- Compliant with RoHS requirements
- Support DSLR, PDA, MP3 digital devices with SDHC mark
- Standardized-complies with the SD Card Association card specifications 2.0
- Dimensions: 24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
- Weight: 2g
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles (Minimum)
- Capacity: 4GB, 8GB
- Operating Temperature: 0- ~70-
- Storage Temperature: -40- ~85-
- Humidity: 8% to 95%
- Voltage: 2.7V ~ 3.6V
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Crackdown 3 delayed to 2018
- MediaTek to announce new Helio processors on August 29th
- Huawei reveals the first official Mate 10 teaser
- Nokia flagship is finally here: Meet the Nokia 8
- Final Fantasy XIV subscriptions at all time high
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes