Point of View - premier NVIDIA graphics partner - and manufacturer of Android tablets, notebooks and other hardware, launches today the factory overclocked POV GeForce GTX 680 EXO.
While the GeForce GTX 680 is already good for massive performance it's never a bad thing to get the max out of your graphics card. The POV GeForce GTX 680 EXO runs over 10% faster on the base clock compared to the standard version. However, it's important to know that the NVIDIA GPU Boost technology will crank up GPU Boost clock according to your needs. When loading up a heavy game, the card will over-overclock itself to an impressive speed of 1176 MHz! See the specs chart below for the further specifications.
While the stock cooling solution performs excellent we have decided to do some efforts to improve the temperature and bring down the noise level. For the cooling solution of the GeForce GTX 680 EXO we have again decided to team up with Arctic Cooling - known for their silent and great performing coolers.
The result is a custom triple fan cooling setup with a huge performance increase! Also the backside of the card has been tweaked with an aluminum back plate to allow a better heat dissipation. The full card is slightly thicker than 2-slots and this beast of a graphics card is ready to show you what maximum performance really feels like.
This top-of-the-line graphics card is the best choice for all who want nothing but the best performance! The GeForce GTX 680 EXO by Point of View has excellent availability throughout stores in Europe as from today. Contact your POV retailer for more information or visit the "Where to Buy" section of our website.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss says the PS4 has a 'huge lead' over the Xbox One
- Half-Life 3 teased in a recent update to Dota 2
- Naughty Dog: around 80% of PS4 gamers 'have never played Uncharted'
- Elon Musk refers to Apple as 'Tesla's graveyard'
- Sony started working on PlayStation VR in 2010
- Z170 gaming K4-DOS Bios file name more than 8 characters
- Slow performance on new RAID array after cloning old array?
- Connection questions Z170 Extreme 6+ motherboard
- Asrock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K6 won't POST when loading XMP Profile for G-Skill Ripjaws V 3200Mhz Black DDR4
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent