Mushkin releases "Radioactive" memory kit
Mushkin Enhanced, one of the leading manufacturer for High Performance Computer Parts announces the availability of his first new memory kit in this year, the 4GB DDR2 kit called "996599r", which comes along in a noble aluminium case and eye-catching heatspreader.
The eXtreme performance series growns again, this time with a spectacular eye-catcher of first choice.
The 996599r kit is worldwide the first with neon-yellow heatspreader in "radioactive" design packed in a beautiful aluminium case. "Well, we only wanted to do this kit as a limited edition, but the demands of the customers were hugh, so we decided to do them as as "regular" series." says Steffen Eisenstein, CEO of Mushkin Logistic GmbH. "This kit is unique, also in his presentation!" he completes, visibly proud to offer such a unrevaled product.
Tobias Karl from the development and testing crew for Mushkin Europe points to the challenge to realize this "radioactive" project: "We had to move heaven and earth, tried reams of colors and tested all night long to become 100% satisfied with performance and visual appearance - and pricing of course!" And it was worth, the neon-yellow "screams": "HERE is the performance, HERE is the exclusivity!"
Like always, the 996599r kit is handselected and handtested with the known Frostbyte heatspreader supplied. With 1066MHz you will have a good overclocking potential, true to the company motto: "with Mushkin you get more".
RAM-type DDR2 unbuffered
Kit 2x 2GB
Heatspreader Advanced Frostbyte
Latest News Posts
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league