Mushkin releases "Radioactive" memory kit
Mushkin Enhanced, one of the leading manufacturer for High Performance Computer Parts announces the availability of his first new memory kit in this year, the 4GB DDR2 kit called "996599r", which comes along in a noble aluminium case and eye-catching heatspreader.
The eXtreme performance series growns again, this time with a spectacular eye-catcher of first choice.
The 996599r kit is worldwide the first with neon-yellow heatspreader in "radioactive" design packed in a beautiful aluminium case. "Well, we only wanted to do this kit as a limited edition, but the demands of the customers were hugh, so we decided to do them as as "regular" series." says Steffen Eisenstein, CEO of Mushkin Logistic GmbH. "This kit is unique, also in his presentation!" he completes, visibly proud to offer such a unrevaled product.
Tobias Karl from the development and testing crew for Mushkin Europe points to the challenge to realize this "radioactive" project: "We had to move heaven and earth, tried reams of colors and tested all night long to become 100% satisfied with performance and visual appearance - and pricing of course!" And it was worth, the neon-yellow "screams": "HERE is the performance, HERE is the exclusivity!"
Like always, the 996599r kit is handselected and handtested with the known Frostbyte heatspreader supplied. With 1066MHz you will have a good overclocking potential, true to the company motto: "with Mushkin you get more".
RAM-type DDR2 unbuffered
Kit 2x 2GB
Heatspreader Advanced Frostbyte
Latest News Posts
- Philadelphia 76ers acquire eSports teams Dignitas, Apex
- Horizon: Zero Dawn's story will be 'hugely enjoyable'
- Microsoft axes original Forza Horizon from store
- Batman VR is finalised but Rocksteady wants to move on
- Pasadena, California to tax streaming services
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now