Mushkin releases "Radioactive" memory kit
Mushkin Enhanced, one of the leading manufacturer for High Performance Computer Parts announces the availability of his first new memory kit in this year, the 4GB DDR2 kit called "996599r", which comes along in a noble aluminium case and eye-catching heatspreader.
The eXtreme performance series growns again, this time with a spectacular eye-catcher of first choice.
The 996599r kit is worldwide the first with neon-yellow heatspreader in "radioactive" design packed in a beautiful aluminium case. "Well, we only wanted to do this kit as a limited edition, but the demands of the customers were hugh, so we decided to do them as as "regular" series." says Steffen Eisenstein, CEO of Mushkin Logistic GmbH. "This kit is unique, also in his presentation!" he completes, visibly proud to offer such a unrevaled product.
Tobias Karl from the development and testing crew for Mushkin Europe points to the challenge to realize this "radioactive" project: "We had to move heaven and earth, tried reams of colors and tested all night long to become 100% satisfied with performance and visual appearance - and pricing of course!" And it was worth, the neon-yellow "screams": "HERE is the performance, HERE is the exclusivity!"
Like always, the 996599r kit is handselected and handtested with the known Frostbyte heatspreader supplied. With 1066MHz you will have a good overclocking potential, true to the company motto: "with Mushkin you get more".
RAM-type DDR2 unbuffered
Kit 2x 2GB
Heatspreader Advanced Frostbyte
Latest News Posts
- George Miller still planning two 'Mad Max' sequels
- Call of Duty WWII creatively strips players of power
- Hardware deals: GTX 1050 only $95 & cheapest Ryzen 5
- Instagram reaches 700 million users
- Samsung and LG working on a display with 4 curved sides?
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design