The most powerful microATX motherboard - DFI LANParty X58 series products are now fully in place
DFI, Taipei 2008/12/30 - The DFI LANParty X58 series of motherboards are almost ready for full market launch. Apart from the highly popular, high-end version UT X58-T3eH8, the other two heavyweight products, DK X58-T3eH6 and JR X58-T3H6 will also be available soon.
The DFI LANParty DK (Dark) series has always been synonymous with "overclocking", and its performance has reached its apex on the P45 platforms. Featuring Intel X58 chipset at a more affordable price tag, the DK motherboard offers 3 PCIe video card expansion slots, 6 DDR3 slots and Genie BIOS - DFI LANParty's crowning jewel. To gamers who intend to challenge the current records of overclocking, DFI LANParty DK X58-T3eH6 is undoubtedly the most economical weapon for overclocking.
In light of overclockers' frequent use of the "clear CMOS" function, apart from placing the jumper at the back of the board, DFI has done the unthinkable; incorporating an EZ Clear function, which used to be available only on the UT series products, to allows users to quickly clear CMOS by pressing "Power" and "Reset" simultaneously. This is the first time for the EZ Clear function to be incorporated on the DK X58-T3eH6; and coupled with DFI's exclusive "Debug LED", the product is guaranteed to deliver an entirely new overclocking experience to gamers.
The other model, the JR X58-T3H6 is the statement of DFI's top R&D capabilities. For the very first time, DFI's R&D staff was successful in minimizing Intel's most advanced platform onto a microATX motherboard while retaining SLI, full CrossfireX support and outstanding overclocking capacity. For gamers who wish to assemble a compact yet powerful gaming machine, there is simply no better alternative than the JR X58-T3H6.
In order for more gamers to experience the fun of overclocking with and DFI LANParty motherboard, DFI has incorporated its hardware design and BIOS development technologies to feature ABS (Auto Boost System) on all its motherboard products. For professional overclockers, DFI LANParty offers extensive BIOS settings that allow them to easily enhance system performance significantly. But DFI has not forgotten about the novice overclockers; ABS comes with a single-key quick overclocking feature. Simply press the F1 key at the boot screen after installation and CPU frequency will overclock by over 20% automatically.
If you consider yourself an expert overclocker, UT X58-T3eH8's premium materials and diverse BIOS options will definitely deliver unparalleled fun with overclocking; if you are looking for the best bang for your buck, DK X58-T3eH6 and JR X58-T3H6 is unquestionably your best choice.
About LANParty DK X58-T3eH6 (ATX)
/ JR X58-T3H6 (microATX)
1. Intel® X58 with ICH10R; QPI 6.4 GT/s
2. LGA 1366 for Intel Core i7
3. 6 + 2 + 2 PWM solution
4. 6 DDR3 DIMM (max to 24GB) with Tri-channel memory support
5. Supports DDR3 800/ 1066/ 1333MHz
6. 3 PCIe slots (x16, x16, x4) for NVIDIA SLI/ ATI CrossfireX (DK edition)
7. 2PCIe slots (x16, x16) for NVIDIA SLI/ ATI CrossfireX (JR edition)
8. 8 Channels HD audio (ALC 889, SNR 106db)
9. Genie BIOS with various BIOS setting for extreme performance
10. EZ Clear - Press both Power & Reset buttons to clear CMOS
DFI manufactures full series high-tech mainboards and products for special platforms to meet the demands of PC market and special application market. We also cooperate with Intel and top chip manufacturers to develop up-to-date chips and mainboards. LanParty is an over-clocking mainboard brand of DFI, which satisfies the customers that require high efficiency with top grade materials and excellent design.
Latest News Posts
- Kojima Productions' opening title sequence is weird, but awesome
- When 'Supergirl' flies to Blu-ray, you can win Season One on us!
- Lost 'Star Trek: Original Series' 35mm footage located, Blu-ray coming
- Xbox One 500GB price cut to $249 ahead of Xbox One S launch
- Verizon reportedly buying Yahoo for $5 billion
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio