CyberPower Selects Cooler Master Storm Line Gaming Chassis for its Next Generation Gaming Systems
BALDWIN PARK, CA (December 22, 2008) -- CyberPower http://www.cyberpowerpc.com became the first system builder to make available the exclusive CM Storm line products developed by Cooler Master's gaming division.
The first Storm case to be released is the most-anticipated Storm Sniper. The Storm Sniper was designed and built by gamers for gamers. It has more than enough room to park your storage devices with five 5.25-inch drive bays and five internal 3.5-inch drive bays. It also has a bottom-mounted PSU and it comes with a top-mounted 230mm fan, front and side-mounted 200mm fans, as well as a rear-mounted 120mm fan. At the front top of the case is a built-in fan controller which has a button in the middle of it that allows you to switch off the LEDs that are built into the fans.
Along with the CM Storm line products, CyberPower will also be one of the first OEM builders to carry the new Cooler Master V10 hybrid TEC cooler.
Combining the Cooler Master Storm Sniper and V10 hybrid TEC cooler into CyberPower's next generation gaming systems will allow its customers to experience gaming like never before. The new CM Storm SNiper features the revolutionary High Air Flow structure, which aims to keep the air inside the case just as cool as the air outside. The CM Storm Sniper will be available on CyberPower's website beginning December 24th.
In addition, CyberPower will display some upcoming 2009 systems at CES in Las Vegas at the Palazzo Suites. CyberPower will unveil gaming systems featuring the world's fastest GPU by nVidia, AMD's new Phenom II Dragon platform and other Quadro CX workstations. Please contact Clara Lai email@example.com to schedule your meeting for CES.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800)707-0393; Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest News Posts
- 'Happy Forest' is yet another great example of Unreal Engine 4
- Turtle Beach opens pre-orders for a wireless headset called the 420X
- Mad Catz faces possible closure due to financial struggles
- GG, Google - there's a new Google Glass coming 'soon'
- AOC shows off its 25-inch WQHD monitor, Q2577PWQ
- Gaming Sponsorship - Part 2: Live events are key to success
- orange jack not working with 5.1 sound
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC
- Synology Announces RS18016xs+ and RX1216sas NAS Servers
- Giada Announces the P211 OPS-compliant Mini PC
- Intel Announces Leadership Changes