CyberPower Selects Cooler Master Storm Line Gaming Chassis for its Next Generation Gaming Systems
BALDWIN PARK, CA (December 22, 2008) -- CyberPower http://www.cyberpowerpc.com became the first system builder to make available the exclusive CM Storm line products developed by Cooler Master's gaming division.
The first Storm case to be released is the most-anticipated Storm Sniper. The Storm Sniper was designed and built by gamers for gamers. It has more than enough room to park your storage devices with five 5.25-inch drive bays and five internal 3.5-inch drive bays. It also has a bottom-mounted PSU and it comes with a top-mounted 230mm fan, front and side-mounted 200mm fans, as well as a rear-mounted 120mm fan. At the front top of the case is a built-in fan controller which has a button in the middle of it that allows you to switch off the LEDs that are built into the fans.
Along with the CM Storm line products, CyberPower will also be one of the first OEM builders to carry the new Cooler Master V10 hybrid TEC cooler.
Combining the Cooler Master Storm Sniper and V10 hybrid TEC cooler into CyberPower's next generation gaming systems will allow its customers to experience gaming like never before. The new CM Storm SNiper features the revolutionary High Air Flow structure, which aims to keep the air inside the case just as cool as the air outside. The CM Storm Sniper will be available on CyberPower's website beginning December 24th.
In addition, CyberPower will display some upcoming 2009 systems at CES in Las Vegas at the Palazzo Suites. CyberPower will unveil gaming systems featuring the world's fastest GPU by nVidia, AMD's new Phenom II Dragon platform and other Quadro CX workstations. Please contact Clara Lai firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your meeting for CES.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800)707-0393; Email email@example.com
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017