CyberPower Selects Cooler Master Storm Line Gaming Chassis for its Next Generation Gaming Systems
BALDWIN PARK, CA (December 22, 2008) -- CyberPower http://www.cyberpowerpc.com became the first system builder to make available the exclusive CM Storm line products developed by Cooler Master's gaming division.
The first Storm case to be released is the most-anticipated Storm Sniper. The Storm Sniper was designed and built by gamers for gamers. It has more than enough room to park your storage devices with five 5.25-inch drive bays and five internal 3.5-inch drive bays. It also has a bottom-mounted PSU and it comes with a top-mounted 230mm fan, front and side-mounted 200mm fans, as well as a rear-mounted 120mm fan. At the front top of the case is a built-in fan controller which has a button in the middle of it that allows you to switch off the LEDs that are built into the fans.
Along with the CM Storm line products, CyberPower will also be one of the first OEM builders to carry the new Cooler Master V10 hybrid TEC cooler.
Combining the Cooler Master Storm Sniper and V10 hybrid TEC cooler into CyberPower's next generation gaming systems will allow its customers to experience gaming like never before. The new CM Storm SNiper features the revolutionary High Air Flow structure, which aims to keep the air inside the case just as cool as the air outside. The CM Storm Sniper will be available on CyberPower's website beginning December 24th.
In addition, CyberPower will display some upcoming 2009 systems at CES in Las Vegas at the Palazzo Suites. CyberPower will unveil gaming systems featuring the world's fastest GPU by nVidia, AMD's new Phenom II Dragon platform and other Quadro CX workstations. Please contact Clara Lai email@example.com to schedule your meeting for CES.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800)707-0393; Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform