After extensive development work our newest product is on the market available. The Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler offers by its perfectly co-ordinated aquifer system a brilliant cooling efficiency.
By the multiplicity of the superfine lamellas, which have a small distance too each other, results an extreme flow rate which dissolves the warm-restraining boundary layers. Thereupon the Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler catapults itself into the best regions of all available water cooler at the market in the matter of cooling performance. It was provided on basis of computational fluid dynamics, therefore all death water zones were eliminated, which additionally affects the cooling performance positively.
Micro Refining Technology
By a pretreatment of the high-quality copper cooler base with liquid metal in a particularly developed coating process (Micro Refining Technology) a high-quality improvement of the heat sink is reached.
Beyond that the Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler is easy-care as no extremely fine nozzles, which remind of a filter, were used. The structure of the base was developed on basis of single core and multi-core CPUs. Thus older, also newer and future CPUs can be cooled lasting optimally.
Cover and aquifer system plate consist of a shatter crack-resistant special plastic. Therefore shatter cracks at the connecting thread belong to the past. These entire characteristics make the Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler almost fail safe.
The Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler can be acquired in two different versions for all current processors:
Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler - Intel Edition:
Suitable for Socket 775, 1155, 1156, 1366 and 2011
Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler - AMD Edition:
Suitable for Socket AM2/AM2+, AM3/AM3+ and Socket FM1
The recommend reselling price is at 54,90 for both versions. The Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler - Intel Edition is from now available at our Europe-wide distributor Caseking.de. The Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler - AMD Edition will be also available shortly.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017