After extensive development work our newest product is on the market available. The Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler offers by its perfectly co-ordinated aquifer system a brilliant cooling efficiency.
By the multiplicity of the superfine lamellas, which have a small distance too each other, results an extreme flow rate which dissolves the warm-restraining boundary layers. Thereupon the Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler catapults itself into the best regions of all available water cooler at the market in the matter of cooling performance. It was provided on basis of computational fluid dynamics, therefore all death water zones were eliminated, which additionally affects the cooling performance positively.
Micro Refining Technology
By a pretreatment of the high-quality copper cooler base with liquid metal in a particularly developed coating process (Micro Refining Technology) a high-quality improvement of the heat sink is reached.
Beyond that the Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler is easy-care as no extremely fine nozzles, which remind of a filter, were used. The structure of the base was developed on basis of single core and multi-core CPUs. Thus older, also newer and future CPUs can be cooled lasting optimally.
Cover and aquifer system plate consist of a shatter crack-resistant special plastic. Therefore shatter cracks at the connecting thread belong to the past. These entire characteristics make the Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler almost fail safe.
The Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler can be acquired in two different versions for all current processors:
Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler - Intel Edition:
Suitable for Socket 775, 1155, 1156, 1366 and 2011
Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler - AMD Edition:
Suitable for Socket AM2/AM2+, AM3/AM3+ and Socket FM1
The recommend reselling price is at 54,90 for both versions. The Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler - Intel Edition is from now available at our Europe-wide distributor Caseking.de. The Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler - AMD Edition will be also available shortly.
Latest News Posts
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- Drives showing incorrect free space after installing 32GB of memory
- Memtest sometimes pass, sometimes dont.
- Asrock 990FX Fatality Killer - 2X ASUS R9 290 DIRECT CU2 OC Crossfire Problem
- MB doesn't see M.2 PCI-E SSD
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives