After extensive development work our newest product is on the market available. The Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler offers by its perfectly co-ordinated aquifer system a brilliant cooling efficiency.
By the multiplicity of the superfine lamellas, which have a small distance too each other, results an extreme flow rate which dissolves the warm-restraining boundary layers. Thereupon the Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler catapults itself into the best regions of all available water cooler at the market in the matter of cooling performance. It was provided on basis of computational fluid dynamics, therefore all death water zones were eliminated, which additionally affects the cooling performance positively.
Micro Refining Technology
By a pretreatment of the high-quality copper cooler base with liquid metal in a particularly developed coating process (Micro Refining Technology) a high-quality improvement of the heat sink is reached.
Beyond that the Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler is easy-care as no extremely fine nozzles, which remind of a filter, were used. The structure of the base was developed on basis of single core and multi-core CPUs. Thus older, also newer and future CPUs can be cooled lasting optimally.
Cover and aquifer system plate consist of a shatter crack-resistant special plastic. Therefore shatter cracks at the connecting thread belong to the past. These entire characteristics make the Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler almost fail safe.
The Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler can be acquired in two different versions for all current processors:
Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler - Intel Edition:
Suitable for Socket 775, 1155, 1156, 1366 and 2011
Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler - AMD Edition:
Suitable for Socket AM2/AM2+, AM3/AM3+ and Socket FM1
The recommend reselling price is at 54,90 for both versions. The Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler - Intel Edition is from now available at our Europe-wide distributor Caseking.de. The Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler - AMD Edition will be also available shortly.
Latest News Posts
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league