After extensive development work our newest product is on the market available. The Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler offers by its perfectly co-ordinated aquifer system a brilliant cooling efficiency.
By the multiplicity of the superfine lamellas, which have a small distance too each other, results an extreme flow rate which dissolves the warm-restraining boundary layers. Thereupon the Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler catapults itself into the best regions of all available water cooler at the market in the matter of cooling performance. It was provided on basis of computational fluid dynamics, therefore all death water zones were eliminated, which additionally affects the cooling performance positively.
Micro Refining Technology
By a pretreatment of the high-quality copper cooler base with liquid metal in a particularly developed coating process (Micro Refining Technology) a high-quality improvement of the heat sink is reached.
Beyond that the Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler is easy-care as no extremely fine nozzles, which remind of a filter, were used. The structure of the base was developed on basis of single core and multi-core CPUs. Thus older, also newer and future CPUs can be cooled lasting optimally.
Cover and aquifer system plate consist of a shatter crack-resistant special plastic. Therefore shatter cracks at the connecting thread belong to the past. These entire characteristics make the Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler almost fail safe.
The Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler can be acquired in two different versions for all current processors:
Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler - Intel Edition:
Suitable for Socket 775, 1155, 1156, 1366 and 2011
Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler - AMD Edition:
Suitable for Socket AM2/AM2+, AM3/AM3+ and Socket FM1
The recommend reselling price is at 54,90 for both versions. The Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler - Intel Edition is from now available at our Europe-wide distributor Caseking.de. The Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler - AMD Edition will be also available shortly.
Latest News Posts
- New Fallout 4 1.3 update improves draw distance on PS4, Xbox One
- Surprise! Final Fantasy IX available on iOS and Android right now
- Telstra apologises for service outage, offers free data for one day
- Get acquainted to a dangerous world in Far Cry Primal's newest trailer
- Console gamers can scale The Division's visuals to boost frame rates
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance