After extensive development work our newest product is on the market available. The Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler offers by its perfectly co-ordinated aquifer system a brilliant cooling efficiency.
By the multiplicity of the superfine lamellas, which have a small distance too each other, results an extreme flow rate which dissolves the warm-restraining boundary layers. Thereupon the Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler catapults itself into the best regions of all available water cooler at the market in the matter of cooling performance. It was provided on basis of computational fluid dynamics, therefore all death water zones were eliminated, which additionally affects the cooling performance positively.
Micro Refining Technology
By a pretreatment of the high-quality copper cooler base with liquid metal in a particularly developed coating process (Micro Refining Technology) a high-quality improvement of the heat sink is reached.
Beyond that the Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler is easy-care as no extremely fine nozzles, which remind of a filter, were used. The structure of the base was developed on basis of single core and multi-core CPUs. Thus older, also newer and future CPUs can be cooled lasting optimally.
Cover and aquifer system plate consist of a shatter crack-resistant special plastic. Therefore shatter cracks at the connecting thread belong to the past. These entire characteristics make the Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler almost fail safe.
The Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler can be acquired in two different versions for all current processors:
Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler - Intel Edition:
Suitable for Socket 775, 1155, 1156, 1366 and 2011
Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler - AMD Edition:
Suitable for Socket AM2/AM2+, AM3/AM3+ and Socket FM1
The recommend reselling price is at 54,90 for both versions. The Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler - Intel Edition is from now available at our Europe-wide distributor Caseking.de. The Coollaboratory ALPHEOS Liquid Cooler - AMD Edition will be also available shortly.
Latest News Posts
- Save 93% On This Six-Course Node.js Bundle
- id Software: The new DOOM will not take itself too seriously
- Intel's Brian Krzanich announces change of a few management positions
- 'Happy Forest' is yet another great example of Unreal Engine 4
- Turtle Beach opens pre-orders for a wireless headset called the 420X
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- your Other built or out. nation much sleeping out bag,
- Gaming Sponsorship - Part 2: Live events are key to success
- orange jack not working with 5.1 sound
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC
- Synology Announces RS18016xs+ and RX1216sas NAS Servers
- Giada Announces the P211 OPS-compliant Mini PC
- Intel Announces Leadership Changes