CoolIT Systems Revolutionizes PC Gaming Performance with Domino Advanced Liquid Cooling for CPUs
CoolIT Delivers Advanced Liquid Cooling to the Masses for $79 - Domino Recognized as CES Innovations Honoree - Booth #72616(Sands)
Calgary, Alberta - December 18th, 2008 - CoolIT Systems announces Domino Advanced Liquid Cooling (ALC) that offers the technological advantages employed by high-end liquid cooling solutions of superior performance, quiet protection and years of maintenance-free operation that cannot be achieved by similarly priced heat sink/fan combinations. The unprecedented integrated status display and controls provide users with the ability to easily switch between multiple operation modes satisfying the need for quiet or the desire for overclocking performance.
Domino's Features and Benefits include...
o Simple Installation - Compact and light plug and play design with an innovative retention mechanism allows for quick installation into even the most crowded chassis supporting a 120mm fan. Domino ALC is universally compatible with Intel and AMD processors including Intel's next generation Nehalem-based Core i7 processors.
o Advanced Control and Configuration- Configurable options range from whisper quiet operation to extreme cooling for overclocking all at the touch of a button. The micro-controller auto-regulates the system in all modes of operation to ensure continuous protection.
o Intuitive LCD Display - Conveys system status and issues a visual/audio alert notifying the user should the system require attention
o Whisper Quiet Operation - Allows gamers to hear their games not the cooler
o Highly reliable - Advanced design and highly reliable components provides over 50,000 hours of maintenance-free quiet cooling
o Other Benefits - High efficiency design allows for minimal power consumption (8W max). Lightweight build places up to 80% less weight on the motherboard than heat sink/fan solutions thus removing risk of damage to vital components
"Domino was designed for the PC Gamer looking to build a high performance rig with maximum value" remarks Geoff Lyon, CEO of CoolIT Systems. "For the same cost as most heatsink/fan combinations, PC Enthusiasts can now have an advanced liquid cooling solution that maximizes CPU performance, minimizes noise and facilitates complete domination in the gaming arena of choice"
Domino's unique value proposition to deliver gamers the ultimate CPU performance enhancement at an affordable price was recently recognized by the Consumer Electronics Association with the CES Innovations Honoree Award in the field of Computer Peripherals. According to CES, "The Innovations Design and Engineering Awards program recognizes the most innovative consumer electronics (CE) products in the industry's hottest product categories. Innovations has become a hallmark for the best designed products in consumer technology."
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems has been working with industry leaders in the computer industry to research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high OEM standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. This carefully designed and patented technology unleashes the full potential of a PC, providing superior cooling performance while reducing system level noise and improving reliability of vital components.
The CoolIT MTEC Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Dell, Alienware, Velocity Micro, MAINGEAR, Hypersonic, Biohazard, Ultra, Ultraforce, Systemax, War Machine and Shuttle. CoolIT also works with the AMD engineering group to provide the Reference cooling solution for the latest high performance video cards.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch launch game exceeds console's storage
- AMD will dominate the mid-range with Ryzen 7 1700X
- AMD's new Ryzen 7 1800X: 8C/16T @ 4GHz for $499
- AMD's new Ryzen CPU hits 52% IPC improvement
- Radeon Vega logo teased during AMD Ryzen press event
- E5450 oveclock on EP45-DS3L
- H97M Pro4 - Intel Smart Connect Technology is running in Win10 but not in Win7
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available