PNY Technologies, Inc. ("PNY") is considered a leading designer, manufacturer and a worldwide leader in DRAM Memory and Flash Memory products, today announced the new Brick Attache USB Flash drive. This drive sports a unique, playful and fun building block design of children's toys, steering away from the traditional serious designs associated with USB flash drives.
PNY's new Brick Attache drive is made of strong non-slip polymer material with a dotted embossed texture. The dark blue body has a wedge-shaped notch at the end far from the white cap, while the cap has a similar shaped protrusion, which fits snugly in this notch. This prevents the cap from getting lost. Additionally, if you have more than one such drives, you can connect them one after another forming a train or any such imaginary object according to your creativity.
The Brick Attache is a tiny 6.6 g drive just 37.3 mm long, 18.3 mm wide and 9.3 mm tall, lending it extraordinary portability. In fact, it is so small that you will hardly notice it without the cap once it is inserted in a USB port. It comes with the USB 2.0 interface and in capacities ranging from 2 GB to 32 GB, thus allowing you to share, store and transfer photos, videos, music, documents and more with ease. The drive works with all recent versions of Windows and Mac OS 10.3 and above.
Storage Capacities: 2 GB, 4 GB, 8 GB, 16 GB and 32 GB
Dimensions: 9.3 mm (H) x 18.3 mm (W) x 37.3 mm (L)
Weight: 6.6 g
Interface: USB 2.0
- 2 GB / 4 GB / 8 GB: Up to 8 MB/sec write, 24 MB/sec read
- 16 GB / 32 GB: Up to 10 MB/sec write, 32 MB/sec read
Warranty: 5 years
Learn more about PNY's latest fun to use flash drive here.
Latest News Posts
- 5G spec: 20Gbps down, 1 million devices per square km
- SpeedTree 8 to be shown at GDC 2017 on Amazon Lumberyard
- Oculus Rift, Gear VR could be ripped off the market soon
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications