PNY Technologies, Inc. ("PNY") is considered a leading designer, manufacturer and a worldwide leader in DRAM Memory and Flash Memory products, today announced the new Brick Attache USB Flash drive. This drive sports a unique, playful and fun building block design of children's toys, steering away from the traditional serious designs associated with USB flash drives.
PNY's new Brick Attache drive is made of strong non-slip polymer material with a dotted embossed texture. The dark blue body has a wedge-shaped notch at the end far from the white cap, while the cap has a similar shaped protrusion, which fits snugly in this notch. This prevents the cap from getting lost. Additionally, if you have more than one such drives, you can connect them one after another forming a train or any such imaginary object according to your creativity.
The Brick Attache is a tiny 6.6 g drive just 37.3 mm long, 18.3 mm wide and 9.3 mm tall, lending it extraordinary portability. In fact, it is so small that you will hardly notice it without the cap once it is inserted in a USB port. It comes with the USB 2.0 interface and in capacities ranging from 2 GB to 32 GB, thus allowing you to share, store and transfer photos, videos, music, documents and more with ease. The drive works with all recent versions of Windows and Mac OS 10.3 and above.
Storage Capacities: 2 GB, 4 GB, 8 GB, 16 GB and 32 GB
Dimensions: 9.3 mm (H) x 18.3 mm (W) x 37.3 mm (L)
Weight: 6.6 g
Interface: USB 2.0
- 2 GB / 4 GB / 8 GB: Up to 8 MB/sec write, 24 MB/sec read
- 16 GB / 32 GB: Up to 10 MB/sec write, 32 MB/sec read
Warranty: 5 years
Learn more about PNY's latest fun to use flash drive here.
Latest News Posts
- EA CEO is 'very happy' with Battlefield Hardline sales figures
- Swatch plans to release long-life battery for smartwatches in 2016
- Oculus says don't shut the door of Oculus Rift on game consoles
- Google mobile devices searches top desktops for the first time
- Save 80% on Two Years of Lightning-Fast Internet
- Asrock BIOS Guide
- What happens when you don't play by Valve's rules
- SSD on GA-P55A-UD3
- Is it possible to upgrade Gigabyte bios setup GUI?
- Patriot Memory Ignite M2 480GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Electronic Arts Reports Q4 FY15 and Full Year FY15 Financial Results
- COUGAR QBX Gaming Case Receives Prestigious Award, Settles Console vs PC Debate
- Intel Announces Xeon E7 v3 Series Processors
- Western Digital Board Declares Dividend For Fourth Quarter Of Fiscal 2015
- Frostburn Studios is the New Game Developer for Heroes of Newerth